Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

N#1 MOST VOUCHED CTO REFUND SERVICE / 24-7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT WALMART CANADA INSIDER UP

by Doritozlime - 24 March, 2021 - 04:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (FuckFeds) - Unhide
FuckFeds  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 December, 2021 - 07:38 PM)NeoGenesis495 Wrote: Show More
Hello, im a fequent buyer here in c.to. 
Order a refund on october 4. 
There refunder made a mistake and did a double dip on november 13, which i instantly paid full prices 
And until now im still waiting for my refund and an asnwer from them!

It has been 3 months!

since december 10 i dont got any response, So im writing this comment

Im a very patient person but a small response would be nice.

Hey was your order done yet? This guy is taking quite some time with my order and its making me a bit agitated.
This post is by a banned member (NeoGenesis495) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(01 January, 2022 - 02:07 AM)FuckFeds Wrote: Show More
(16 December, 2021 - 07:38 PM)NeoGenesis495 Wrote: Show More
Hello, im a fequent buyer here in c.to. 
Order a refund on october 4. 
There refunder made a mistake and did a double dip on november 13, which i instantly paid full prices 
And until now im still waiting for my refund and an asnwer from them!

It has been 3 months!

since december 10 i dont got any response, So im writing this comment

Im a very patient person but a small response would be nice.

Hey was your order done yet? This guy is taking quite some time with my order and its making me a bit agitated.

Apparantly they forgot to do the second step. But the staff answered me and did it my refund should be accepted by amazon this week.
DM @Doritozlimen telegram he will help you.

This post is by a banned member (FuckFeds) - Unhide
FuckFeds  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I'll be nice and give this guy a 6.5/10. He seems like a good guy but main problem is poor communication. He takes a while to respond. Hes not a scammer but when something goes wrong and you say you will provide your customers a refund today and take a few days to get it done it seems unprofessional. Would I consider using his services again? If he improves the poor communication then yes.
This post is by a banned member (Onlyakk) - Unhide
Onlyakk  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
So i was looking for a good refunder here since i have a little more difficult orders than usual and this one is like the worst refunder i was speaking to. Long response time and in the end he can't do refs like others can. I guess he's doing only the easiest orders out there.
This post is by a banned member (ablazingape) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Vouch for Dorito, they were very fast and informative, good prices too! Will be using again
This post is by a banned member (HawaiizFynest) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Dorito is legit af! definitly an OG to the refund game
This post is by a banned member (Onlyakk) - Unhide
Onlyakk  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 January, 2022 - 10:23 AM)Onlyakk Wrote: Show More
So i was looking for a good refunder here since i have a little more difficult orders than usual and this one is like the worst refunder i was speaking to. Long response time and in the end he can't do refs like others can. I guess he's doing only the easiest orders out there.

And ofc he gave me negative rep like its gonna change anything. No, still recommend to find someone else and don't take risks with this one especially if your order is expensive one.
This post is by a banned member (Jxuru) - Unhide
Jxuru  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(09 January, 2022 - 09:44 PM)Onlyakk Wrote: Show More
(07 January, 2022 - 10:23 AM)Onlyakk Wrote: Show More

And ofc he gave me negative rep like its gonna change anything. No, still recommend to find someone else and don't take risks with this one especially if your order is expensive one.

I agree with this, Dorito cannot be taken seriously. He will make false promises and won’t take responsibility for his mistakes. Clown.