Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Need a $4K Loan for a project – Willing to Pay Back $4.6K with Monthly Installments

by Badass - 16 September, 2024 - 08:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (Badass) - Unhide
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Hey everyone,
I’m in a bit of a tight spot right now and could really use some help. I’m looking to borrow $4,000 to invest in a project that I’m confident will be a success. I know trust is everything, especially when it comes to money, so here’s the deal:
  • I’ve been part of this community for 5 years, and in all that time, I’ve never scammed anyone or been involved in any shady stuff. I’ve handled some pretty big transactions too, so my track record is solid.
  • Unfortunately, I lost all my savings recently, and since I don’t have a regular job right now, banks won’t give me a loan.
  • I’m offering to pay back $4,600 total, with monthly installments that we can agree on. We’ll work out the details together to make sure it’s fair.
Bonus Guarantee: If for any reason I can’t pay back the full amount, I’m willing to transfer my project to you. We can even agree with trusted members or a third party here on the forum to make sure everything is handled fairly.
I’m serious about making this work, so if you’re interested or want to know more, hit me up. I appreciate you taking the time to read this!

@Badass_Kid dm on tg if you are interested.
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #2
This is a bump
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #4
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (kevingates98) - Unhide
Threads
"I’ve been part of this community for 5 years" but you dont have 4k to your name?  [Image: smart.gif]
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 September, 2024 - 07:51 AM)kevingates98 Wrote: Show More
"I’ve been part of this community for 5 years" but you dont have 4k to your name?  [Image: smart.gif]

typical white pleb only able to read one line...