Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Need romanian KYC workers/slaves or bypass with docs

by COTAgg - 03 October, 2024 - 12:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (COTAgg) - Unhide
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Currently only looking for Romanian KYC workers, or contacts of Romanian workers/slaves.
For the right price, I also buy accounts verified with docs (You need to be able to bypass Sumsub KYC)

The KYC verification is easy - Upload photo of passport and utility bill, as well as perform one live check (rotating head). 

Time required: 10-15 minutes
Payment: $50

I only go first to members that I deem trusted.
If I don't deem you trusted and you don't trust me, we can use Liars as MM (You pay the fee's).

https://t.me/COTA_GG

This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
5 Years of service
ur sending sumsub link to verify?
[Image: image.png]
Quality Handcrafted Accounts Verified For Your Needs
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(03 October, 2024 - 12:30 PM)Krollie Wrote: Show More
ur sending sumsub link to verify?

Yes

This post is by a banned member (spaceOXXY) - Unhide
spaceOXXY  
Infinity
Threads
Calling people slaves and underpaying them 50$ for account you gonna sell for 200 is devious.
good luck tho.
DOCS
CUSTOM DOCS
KYC (PERSONAL & BUSINESS)
AGED AMAZON
https://t.me/SpaceOXXY
ELDORADOS NOW AVAILABLE!
This post is by a banned member (AngrySchmet) - Unhide
Threads
Which account?
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(03 October, 2024 - 01:43 PM)spaceOXXY Wrote: Show More
Calling people slaves and underpaying them 50$ for account you gonna sell for 200 is devious.
good luck tho.

I didn't invent the term "KYC slave", but some people are referring to real people that performs KYC as that.
I only use the terms to make sure anyone understand I'm not only looking for people that use fake docs/real docs to do KYC's, but that I'm also looking for real persons to do it.

It seems you haven't been in the KYC market long enough to understand this.

1. I'm not reselling any accounts. They are all for my own personal use, and I use it for purely legal purposes.
2. Considering I have people asking $25-30 from me to do KYC for online banks, which are harder and have more risk than what I need, I'd say I'm over-paying.
Again, you don't seem to have been in the KYC market long enough to know the value of a KYC verified account.

I understand what you're saying though. Thank you.

This post is by a banned member (AngrySchmet) - Unhide
Threads
The term slaves is never used in KYC, we refer to those people as drops. Anyway if you don't reply on my earlier question I'm not able to help.
This post is by a banned member (quebeck777) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 3 hours ago by quebeck777.)
that person is idiot and time waster, i was searching people to make kyc for him and i make esrow deal with person who would make kyc and i paid escrow also, and then i was messaging him 1 hour sent person name and id and he didnt even told me he didnt wanted acc
he is idiot

(10 hours ago)AngrySchmet Wrote: Show More
The term slaves is never used in KYC, we refer to those people as drops. Anyway if you don't reply on my earlier question I'm not able to help.

you dont messaging him otherwise he 100% mean direct slave as he talking about people