Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Not A Method - Ask Questions, Get Answers] Snapchat & OnlyFans E-Whoring HELP-DESK

by PancakeBoat - 12 April, 2024 - 03:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (PancakeBoat) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
[Image: mp225IV.gif]

Introduction
---------------------------------
Hey guys!

My name is PancakeBoat, but over the years I have gone by many different usernames.

I first started e-whoring
back in 2015 and was extremely active (made a living) from 2019 - late 2022. 

For a whole period of almost 3 years, my only source of income was e-whoring and I comfortably had a car, apartment, daily food deliveries, parties and
basically anything I wanted at the time.

I would not give myself the expert title, however I feel comfortable saying that I know a lot about the scene.

I created this thread because
I want to help out newbies and basically everyone who's e-whoring. I'm online almost all day - every day and for that reason, I'll try to respond to your questions as fast as possible. Personally, I focus/e-whore on Snapchat, but it doesn't mean I don't know anything about other forms of e-whoring.

Ask a question in the comments and I will answer as soon as possible!

I would appreciate if you
liked this thread, it would just motivate me to keep this alive for as long as possible.

Also, feel free to join my
Telegram Channel (Click here) for more free sauce, not only e-whoring related but money making in general.

F.A.Q

---------------------------------

[Q:Is E-Whoring still profitable?
[A:Obviously, e-whoring will be profitable FOREVER. I'm always having doubts about why people even ask this.

[Q:How to fake live stuff on Snapchat?
[A:There are currently three main "methods" on how to fake live stuff on Snapchat.

1. Sticker Method - one of the most popular ways of faking live pictures. Use the "scissors tool" to cut out the picture and then just take a picture and use the sticker that you just cut out and scale it by pinching your fingers.Here's a video tutorial of the basic concept (not made by me): (Click to View)
  2. "Computer's Screen" Method - this one is pretty stupidly smart. I was doing this for a while. It's basically - take a picture off your laptop's screen. In order to make it look less fake experiment with different filters and lights.
Little back story, at the peak of my e-whoring (2019) I rented my first apartment, and we had a house party. Snapchat++ was a thing and live was really good. At that party, I wanted to post some stories and SnapChat++ did not work anymore. I was fucked, but also had the need to make money FAST. That's how I discovered this method, by experimenting with different angles and lights. 

I remember talking with fellow e-whores about this and they used to give me the ego boost by saying that this is just genius. 

1. App Method - Simple option, I prefer OVF Editor (Available both for iPhones and Android) 

[Q:Where to get traffic?
[A:] Getting traffic isn't that hard! By googling some basic keyword like "snapchat names"/ "kik names" / "kik sexting" - you'll find plenty of sites on where to post. Here are some sites I can easily share with you guys:

Snapchat
  • sextingfinder.com/
  • snapchatfriends.io/
  • bestusernames.com/
  • sextingforum.net/
  • addmesnaps.com/
  • kiksnapme.com

Apps for Snapchat
  • hmuChatPals
  • friends for snapchat
  • Find Snapchat Friends
  • AddmeSnaps
  • MeetU
Reddit
TikTok
[Image: smQjjni.gif]

[Image: xSz617i.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ObitoBR) - Unhide
ObitoBR  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
[font][font]kkkkk girl ? [/font][/font]
This post is by a banned member (madamme) - Unhide
madamme  
Registered
Threads
Thanks for the useful informations pancake!
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #4
(This post was last modified: 12 April, 2024 - 08:12 PM by PancakeBoat.)
(12 April, 2024 - 05:50 AM)madamme Wrote: Show More
Thanks for the useful informations pancake!

You're welcome!

This is a bump

This post is by a banned member (Ivar1) - Unhide
Ivar1  
Registered
Threads
looking to get e whore packs where  can get good ones?
This post is by a banned member (vjk07) - Unhide
vjk07  
Registered
Threads
Im completely new to this, what does "traffic" mean? Its not like a normal web adress right?
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 April, 2024 - 03:18 AM)Ivar1 Wrote: Show More
looking to get e whore packs where  can get good ones?

The best option is to leech them from OnlyFans + Have a picture of at least the model holding a peace of paper.

This post is by a banned member (Loyd3009) - Unhide
Loyd3009  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Thanks for this. Question im getting traffic snd they’re horny I make them more horny send live red and purple to snap to prove real time but they never convert even send teases obv with stickers over the good parts. Im very very new to this what am I doing wrong. Appreciate the feedback bro love.