Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Proposal for Implementing an Auto-Mute Feature in Forum Shoutbox to Tackle Spam

by Ryze - 16 April, 2023 - 05:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Subject: Proposal for Implementing an Auto-Mute Feature in Forum Shoutbox to Tackle Spam

Dear [Forum Administrator/Owner],
I hope this message finds you well. As an active member of this community, I appreciate the hard work and dedication put into maintaining a positive and engaging environment for all users. However,
I have noticed an increasing issue with spamming in the shoutbox, which can be disruptive and detract from the overall experience of our members.

To address this issue, I would like to propose the implementation of an auto-mute feature in the forum shoutbox.
This feature would serve to automatically mute users who engage in spamming behavior, with the duration of the mute increasing after each subsequent offense.

Auto-Mute Feature Overview:
  1. Initial Offense: Auto-mute for 5 minutes.
  2. Second Offense: Auto-mute for 10 minutes.
  3. Third Offense: Auto-mute for 15 minutes.
  4. Additional Offenses: Incrementally increase the mute duration by 5 minutes for each subsequent offense.
This auto-mute feature would function by monitoring user activity in the shoutbox and identifying repetitive or spam-like behavior. Once detected, the system would apply the appropriate mute duration as outlined above. Users would be notified of their mute status and the reason for the action, which would encourage adherence to the forum rules and discourage further spamming.
Implementing this feature would offer several benefits to the cracked community:
  1. Improved user experience: With spamming behavior curtailed, members can enjoy a more engaging and meaningful conversation in the shoutbox.
  2. Reduced moderation burden: The auto-mute feature would handle spam-related issues, freeing up moderators to focus on other important aspects of maintaining a healthy and inclusive forum environment.
  3. Increased user retention: By demonstrating that the forum takes spam seriously and is proactive in addressing it, existing and new members will be more likely to remain active and contribute to the community.
I believe that implementing this auto-mute feature will significantly improve the shoutbox experience for all users and contribute to a more enjoyable and engaging environment in the community.
Thank you for considering my proposal, and I look forward to your thoughts and feedback.

Sincerely, Ryze 
[Image: gB0Oyuo.gif]
[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
This post is by a banned member (Femboy) - Unhide
Femboy  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
LQ SUGGESTION, REJECTED
This post is by a banned member (OGmarc) - Unhide
OGmarc  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
-1 +1
This post is by a banned member (flavioreal) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
chatgpt?? lmao
[Image: cl97e6v.gif]
This post is by a banned member (CrackedSlave) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Thief
HQ ChatGPT Plus Accounts for just 
1.1$ @anonXmo
https://slaveshop.sellpass.io/

[Image: giphy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (MrD4rio) - Unhide
MrD4rio  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Agreed, it's annoying when you're having a convo in SB and people start spamming the shit out of it and you lose valuable messages

+1
[Image: Sig.png]

> mid spot available <

[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
Great idea, hope it gets implemented soon! ?
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif][Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]