Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Rate my website

by Quessts - 30 December, 2020 - 07:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (Quessts) - Unhide
Quessts  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Hey so I just made this website in a few hours. Rate it out of 10 pls https://jokerfilms.000webhostapp.com  Hype
This post is by a banned member (Underlord) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Michael_Scofield) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
cool dude! i like your initiative and im a movie buff tbh! and lemme be really honest! make it more like a forum than a website ! u may sometimes get the movie someone requested or sometimes u might not! but some other guy may have it! or else atleast have a pop up saying you can contribute any movie you have and give the contact details and also have a format for it! and make sure the requests are public so that people can see them and contribute if they have it! best of luck man!

RIP @Tomaat
This post is by a banned member (PsykoZ) - Unhide
PsykoZ  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 December, 2020 - 07:17 PM)Quessts Wrote: Show More
Hey so I just made this website in a few hours. Rate it out of 10 pls https://jokerfilms.000webhostapp.com  Hype

nice iplogger O_O
fatcat
a retired fatcat
This post is by a banned member (Underlord) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Quessts) - Unhide
Quessts  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 December, 2020 - 07:33 PM)Michael_Scofield Wrote: Show More
cool dude! i like your initiative and im a movie buff tbh! and lemme be really honest! make it more like a forum than a website ! u may sometimes get the movie someone requested or sometimes u might not! but some other guy may have it! or else atleast have a pop up saying you can contribute any movie you have and give the contact details and also have a format for it! and make sure the requests are public so that people can see them and contribute if they have it! best of luck man!

Thing is I have literally thousands of movies hard part is moving them all to my website. I'll have to self host everything on my site to ensure it stays up forever.
This post is by a banned member (Michael_Scofield) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
good luck buddy! make sure you dont rush in! take ur time! its better being late rather than rushing and making some mistakes!

RIP @Tomaat