Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @CAVIAR , PART 2 , 40 fucking days after paying him

by Refunding - 15 August, 2022 - 07:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Caviar
Sales Thread: NA
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 60e
Screenshots of Communication: NA
Additional Information: Since the last report https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Scam-r...nst-Caviar nothing has changed beside the fact that I bought cloudflare pro and I had to hire another dev to change the code because @Caviar was too incompetent to do so. He has 1 thing to do left but he'd rather say unfunny jokes in the shoutbox. I have never dealt with someone this fucking terrible, he has less communication skills than a fucking toad. He never updates me even when I constantly ask him to do so. The site has a 99.999999999% downtime, since I paid 40 days ago it hasn't been up for a total of 12 hours. @Darkness I paid him 40 days ago, I'm not waiting another two week with this report, please give him a very short amount of time to fix this or ban him.
Crypto address for a refund: NA
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Caviar (Caviar) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Caviar) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 August, 2022 - 08:06 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
I'm done with this shit send me your BTC address i'll send you partial refund

Site's downtime is not my fault, someone botting it

I don't want a refund, I want his ass banned or the site I paid 40 days ago working. @Darkness

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 August, 2022 - 08:25 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
(15 August, 2022 - 08:17 PM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
(15 August, 2022 - 08:06 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
I'm done with this shit send me your BTC address i'll send you partial refund

Site's downtime is not my fault, someone botting it

I don't want a refund, I want his ass banned or the site I paid 40 days ago working. @Darkness

I fixed EVERYTHING he asked for, just except for captcha cause for god fuck's sake i have been repeating I'm NOT a GOLANG DEV, and i told him i could use another golang dev and im willing to cover the cost (cause it costs around $5-$10 to add a captcha if you pay someone)

And how is the original Ghostbin site running? it's running the same source as fivios, My question remains as that

How the fuck do you sell me a skidded source and then tell me to go find another dev because your too incompetent to fix what you sold me? Your entire service should be shut down. I already hired @Allowy and there's one thing left for your incompetent ass to do yet you won't do it. Your the biggest time waster I've ever dealt with. There's not a single fucking reason why 40 days after I paid you the uptime is still 00000000000001%.

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 August, 2022 - 08:28 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
(15 August, 2022 - 08:27 PM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
(15 August, 2022 - 08:25 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
I fixed EVERYTHING he asked for, just except for captcha cause for god fuck's sake i have been repeating I'm NOT a GOLANG DEV, and i told him i could use another golang dev and im willing to cover the cost (cause it costs around $5-$10 to add a captcha if you pay someone)

And how is the original Ghostbin site running? it's running the same source as fivios, My question remains as that

How the fuck do you sell me a skidded source and then tell me to go find another dev because your too incompetent to fix what you sold me? Your entire service should be shut down. I already hired @Allowy and there's one thing left for your incompetent ass to do yet you won't do it. Your the biggest time waster I've ever dealt with. There's not a single fucking reason why 40 days after I paid you the uptime is still 00000000000001%.

I give you a skidded source code cause you wanted a Ghostbin clone.
I LITERALLY STATED THE BOTTING IS NOT MY ISSUE HOW IS GHOSTBIN STILL UP???

How the fuck is the site being completely unusable and having less than 1% uptime not the fault of you WHO MADE IT? Who's fault it is? You sold me a site that can't be used because it's CONSTANTLY down. It's useless.