Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @DYNASTYAIO | $275 CONFIG CLOUD | 2021 Patched Configs

by Virus - 30 June, 2023 - 12:59 AM
This post is by a banned member (DynastyAIO) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 July, 2023 - 06:17 PM by DynastyAIO. Edited 2 times in total.)
How am I being childish? I told you I have not removed your access. You are making false accusations once again. I'm in no rush but its wrong for people who conduct themselves the way you do to make sellers who have been doing good business for over a year now look bad.

Check my vouches. There are at least 2 or 3 more for my service since the date you opened this scam report. That has to say something about the way I do business.

I'm not the one begging to get hired. I told you, you can work for me if you need money so bad.

I can definitely see why you got fired from your last job. Is that why you are trying to extort me?

If you go to https://t.me/DynastyAIO and search for the word added you can see exact dates I added every config. In the past month alone I've added over 2000+ configs.

[Image: xpe6idq.png]
 #1 CONFIG CLOUD w/ AKAMAI API + FREE OTP BOT!
Latest Configs Added To The Cloud:
Netflix NFA, Fedex, Papa Johns, DSW, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Chick-Fil-A

[Image: S8WDJ.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 24 July, 2023 - 01:15 AM by DynastyAIO. Edited 1 time in total.)
(22 July, 2023 - 09:47 PM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More
How am I being childish? I told you I have not removed your access. You are making false accusations once again. I'm in no rush but its wrong for people who conduct themselves the way you do to make sellers who have been doing good business for over a year now look bad.

Check my vouches. There are at least 2 or 3 more for my service since the date you opened this scam report. That has to say something about the way I do business.

I'm not the one begging to get hired. I told you, you can work for me if you need money so bad.

I can definitely see why you got fired from your last job. Is that why you are trying to extort me?

If you go to https://t.me/DynastyAIO and search for the word added you can see exact dates I added every config. In the past month alone I've added over 2000+ configs.

[Image: xpe6idq.png]

I can sell 1 cash out config file for the same price you paid for lifetime access to all my services. You spent money you didnt have and now your taking it out on me. I am providing above and beyond what you purchased. YOUR THE SCAMMER ALWAYS OPENING SCAM REPORTS!

[Image: uTqw4ft.png]

[Video: https://i.imgur.com/0toq5oz.mp4]

And this is the guy accusing me a of being scammer...thats his telegram you can confirm it on his profile.

[Image: 5LXrxFv.png] [Image: 5LXrxFv.png]

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@DynastyAIO  Refund him within 24 hours and cancel his subscription.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 July, 2023 - 07:02 PM by DynastyAIO. Edited 6 times in total.)
(24 July, 2023 - 10:03 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@DynastyAIO  Refund him within 24 hours and cancel his subscription.

@Liars can you explain on what grounds I have to refund him for or what I've done wrong that would warrant a refund?

I don't mind refunding I just want to know how I am scamming this user or if I am just being targeted.

@KSZ @Liars can someone please explain this. Or are we allowed to use someone’s service for weeks and then request a full refund whenever we want?

I would just like to add that the user used my service for 6 weeks and continued to use my service for another 3 weeks while you guys came to this decision which I still don't understand why but that is over 2 months of my service. If I am forced to give a refund without no wrong doing then I think I should only have to refund partial payment.

I am willing to offer a $140 refund of the $275 he paid me.

The price of my config cloud is $200 a month so thats $400 worth of services provided by me to the user. Even if he didn't use it for the last 3 weeks while this scam report was open he still used my service for 6 weeks before opening this report. The fair thing would have been for me to only charge him $200 for the 1+ month he didn't have any problems with the service and refund him the extra $75 that he paid for a lifetime subscription.

I have not failed to provide what the OP has bought please keep that in mind.

This post is by a banned member (Virus) - Unhide
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 July, 2023 - 12:10 AM by Virus.)
@Liars @KSZ @Darkness @Ping

BTC addy: bc1qly264dg36rh8ut8nvnjxypgz5t8j4x8n549xpd
LTC addy: LYw1kKjobTQoMUBq4awMM7dPJbFiLEf6U3

I don't think little bro heard you @Liars when you said to refund me within 24hrs. I think it's time to swing that ban hammer thinking
[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
UHQ RDP's here https://wehost.gg/panel/aff.php?aff=2
JOIN FOR INBOXED UNRAPED FA https://t.me/nfafashop
Threads
1 Year of service
(28 July, 2023 - 11:44 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More

I don't think little bro heard you @Liars when you said to refund me within 24hrs. I think it's time to swing that ban hammer thinking

The user has been refunded in LTC to the address listed above. Please close this ?

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/937a...61bc0cdf6/

This post is by a banned member (Virus) - Unhide
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 July, 2023 - 12:28 AM by Virus.)
You're such a good boy. You listened to daddy. You gave big daddy his $275 back. Looks like someones getting a treat for being a good boy.

@Liars you can close now. <3
[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
UHQ RDP's here https://wehost.gg/panel/aff.php?aff=2
JOIN FOR INBOXED UNRAPED FA https://t.me/nfafashop
Threads
1 Year of service
(28 July, 2023 - 11:44 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More

I don't think little bro heard you @Liars when you said to refund me within 24hrs. I think it's time to swing that ban hammer [Image: thinking.gif]

I just seen your message but how the fuck was I supposed to refund your dumb ass if you barely sent your address today? [Image: who.png]

IM SO FUCKING GLAD YOUR NO LONGER A CUSTOMER OF MINE...YOUR A LITTLE RETARDED FUCK [Image: clown2.gif]