Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @LaCatin

by Mishlawi - 25 September, 2022 - 12:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (Mishlawi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @LaCatin (LaCatin) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (LaCatin) - Unhide
LaCatin  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
First, you ordered directly without even knowing if I really wanted to, I just asked you if it was possible for $200. Then you ordered, which isn't a bad thing because I want this item. But the problem is that I don't trust you (which is normal, I don't trust anyone), that's why I asked for a middleman. In addition, the order will arrive at an amazon locker, it may not send the code? Maybe he will cancel the order? That's why I took my precautions and want a middleman. I am ready to put the money to pay for this article, I am not a scammer, far from it.
Heart Don't forget the LIKE Button Heart
Only takes a second and it's really appreciated

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
LaCatin  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 September, 2022 - 01:46 PM by LaCatin.)
(25 September, 2022 - 01:31 PM)Mishlawi Wrote: Show More
(25 September, 2022 - 01:16 PM)LaCatin Wrote: Show More
First, you ordered directly without even knowing if I really wanted to, I just asked you if it was possible for $200. Then you ordered, which isn't a bad thing because I want this item. But the problem is that I don't trust you (which is normal, I don't trust anyone), that's why I asked for a middleman. In addition, the order will arrive at an amazon locker, it may not send the code? Maybe he will cancel the order? That's why I took my precautions and want a middleman. I am ready to put the money to pay for this article, I am not a scammer, far from it.

We agreeded the item and how cannot you trust me if i went first and got all the confirmation that you need? You didn't read my terms and go with it. After the payment completed you asked for middleman. You saying that is precautions is non-sense, only thinked of it after the confirmations? I'm the one that is losing it right now and who made the first steps as i told i would do.

As we can see on the screenshot, you ordered the items like this. you did not even ask for the payment method that you had already ordered the item. Let’s wait a staff .

Ohh : https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-ATTEMP...L-WITH-HIM

You wanted to scam hum ? Also me ? Its why you dont want middleman ?

LaCatin  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
no, I'm not giving any more arguments, it's just an observation but it has nothing to do with that, I agree. But let's just wait for the staff.