Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report Against AsuraControl

by SuperMario64 - 16 June, 2022 - 11:56 AM
This post is by a banned member (SuperMario64) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/AsuraControl
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-UPGRADER-CC-%E...%AD%90-API
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:  1 upgrade for spotify
Screenshots of Communication: None
Additional Information: I don't like to open scam report , but I tried my best contacting this guy it have been 3 day's , every day sending him a message but he seems to not to care, he answered me but still ignoring , i really don't recommend any one to deal with his service.
Crypto address for a refund:private
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @AsuraControl (AsuraControl) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (AsuraControl) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 June, 2022 - 05:21 PM by AsuraControl.)
Hi, you sent me 4 pm in less than 24 hours, I enter cracked once a day, as you can see from my logins, as soon as I read 4 pm I replied asking you what the problem was, you answered me today without explaining myself at all nothing, without even giving me time to reply you opened the scam report and it gave me a bad reputation.
We do 200 upgrades a day, so if you come and say "The upgrade doesn't work" without any information how do you expect me to help you? I immediately ask for the closure of this scam report as our service works 100% and we have hundreds of customers who perform upgrades without problems every day.
Send me a screenshot of the problem so we can understand what you are doing wrong.

(16 June, 2022 - 05:19 PM)AsuraControl Wrote: Show More
Hi, you sent me 4 pm in less than 24 hours, I enter cracked once a day, as you can see from my logins, as soon as I read 4 pm I replied asking you what the problem was, you answered me today without explaining myself at all nothing, without even giving me time to reply you opened the scam report and it gave me a bad reputation.
We do 200 upgrades a day, so if you come and say "The upgrade doesn't work" without any information how do you expect me to help you? I immediately ask for the closure of this scam report as our service works 100% and we have hundreds of customers who perform upgrades without problems every day.
Send me a screenshot of the problem so we can understand what you are doing wrong.

We also have a ticket support site, I asked him to send me the ticket number so I can check, you didn't send me that either, you want to be helped how? do you think I read minds?
[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 June, 2022 - 05:27 PM by SuperMario64. Edited 1 time in total.)
I found your service in cracked obviously after trying to contact your support and didn't receive an answer i open scam reports here as long as i found you here. , funds are not a problem for me the problem is that i bought your service and is not working for me .

It was supposed to be an instant upgrade there is at least  30 people in here  offering Spotify upgrade for 5$ or cheaper , i tried your service and is literally not instant. as long as i entered the key the username & the password and no errors or anything guiding me this is why i don't recommend people to use it. 

As you said i send you 4 pm in less then 24 hours , that shows that i spend time trying to contact you in order to solve my problem.

For now i paid i received a key that i can't use any where so basically , i doubt admins will close the scam report as long as i still have a problem with you & your service.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 June, 2022 - 05:42 PM by AsuraControl.)
(16 June, 2022 - 05:27 PM)TopQualityDocs Wrote: Show More
I found your service in cracked obviously after trying to contact your support and didn't receive an answer i open scam reports here as long as i found you here. , funds are not a problem for me the problem is that i bought your service and is not working for me .

It was supposed to be an instant upgrade there is at least  30 people in here  offering Spotify upgrade for 5$ or cheaper , i tried your service and is literally not instant. as long as i entered the key the username & the password and no errors or anything guiding me this is why i don't recommend people to use it. 

As you said i send you 4 pm in less then 24 hours , that shows that i spend time trying to contact you in order to solve my problem.

For now i paid i received a key that i can't use any where so basically , i doubt admins will close the scam report as long as i still have a problem with you & your service.

You have a direct contact Discord/Telegram? please send me that so we can see what is the problem, again with these reply I can't know what's wrong, I repeat, from the logs we do 200 upgrades a day, so maybe in your case something went wrong but without information I can't help you.

Anyway i just checked your key, you never sent an upgrade request, so is normal no upgrade is done, i contacted you on telegram to see what happened.
upgrader.cc/info

(16 June, 2022 - 05:29 PM)AsuraControl Wrote: Show More
(16 June, 2022 - 05:27 PM)TopQualityDocs Wrote: Show More

You have a direct contact Discord/Telegram? please send me that so we can see what is the problem, again with these reply I can't know what's wrong, I repeat, from the logs we do 200 upgrades a day, so maybe in your case something went wrong but without information I can't help you.

Anyway i just checked your key, you never sent an upgrade request, so is normal no upgrade is done, i contacted you on telegram to see what happened.
upgrader.cc/info

I confirm, the keys is brand new never used, so i don't see the problem, i contacted you on telegram to help you. @TopQualityDocs
This post is by a banned member (ellmo) - Unhide
ellmo  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
I'm sorry, but having 200 people upgrade a day should not be a problem if you did things right.
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 June, 2022 - 05:44 PM)bobaboii Wrote: Show More
I'm sorry, but having 200 people upgrade a day should not be a problem if you did things right.

In fact, so that's why it seems strange to me that the upgrade doesn't work if we complete on average 200 upgrade a day, I don't understand your statement sir
Threads
2 Years of service
You said you tryed to contact me on telegram i can't see your message.