Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report @TAL0N - $30

by COTAgg - 08 June, 2024 - 03:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (COTAgg) - Unhide
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(28 June, 2024 - 06:04 PM)TAL0N Wrote: Show More
I haven't asked for anyone's support in this dispute all I did was ask them about the refund part, which I'm still waiting for an answer from @Liars or @Darkness, and please tell me what
"disrespectful behavior", You are so delusional and stubborn that's why I refuse to have any conversation with you in private.

I asked the cracked staff if they took under consideration that this is a design service or not and I'm still waiting for an answer. You can see these are well-known designers in the
community and they all share the same opinion about the refund and everyone checked the conversation we had from the start and they know for a fact that you are delusional and you
refuse to acknowledge that you made a mistake, and going to someone saying "Hey l'm looking for a web design" is not like "Hey I'm looking for a web design + custom made assets" but
I'm pretty sure you are not going to read any of this and just stick with your nonsense ideas and also Darkness' decision was you should send me the assets and I'm also still waiting for that, and for the refund it's 50% of the service price.

All you need is common sense which you clearly lack. Thanks for your time, and have a good day.

It's astonishing that you agreed to the terms, which included the avatar, and now you're trying to make me look like the bad guy for simply wanting what we originally agreed upon.
So much for common sense.

This post is by a banned member (TAL0N) - Unhide
TAL0N  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 June, 2024 - 10:36 PM)COTAgg Wrote: Show More
(28 June, 2024 - 06:04 PM)TAL0N Wrote: Show More
I haven't asked for anyone's support in this dispute all I did was ask them about the refund part, which I'm still waiting for an answer from @Liars or @Darkness, and please tell me what
"disrespectful behavior", You are so delusional and stubborn that's why I refuse to have any conversation with you in private.

I asked the cracked staff if they took under consideration that this is a design service or not and I'm still waiting for an answer. You can see these are well-known designers in the
community and they all share the same opinion about the refund and everyone checked the conversation we had from the start and they know for a fact that you are delusional and you
refuse to acknowledge that you made a mistake, and going to someone saying "Hey l'm looking for a web design" is not like "Hey I'm looking for a web design + custom made assets" but
I'm pretty sure you are not going to read any of this and just stick with your nonsense ideas and also Darkness' decision was you should send me the assets and I'm also still waiting for that, and for the refund it's 50% of the service price.

All you need is common sense which you clearly lack. Thanks for your time, and have a good day.

It's astonishing that you agreed to the terms, which included the avatar, and now you're trying to make me look like the bad guy for simply wanting what we originally agreed upon.
So much for common sense.

It's mind-blowing how you ignore every single point I make and go to that one useless thing when I already explained it a million times now. Soooooooo much for common sense indeed.