Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @BlackUFO Streamate Config OB $25 BTC

by SolInvictus - 03 April, 2020 - 01:39 AM
This post is by a banned member (NoireUFO) - Unhide
NoireUFO  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2020 - 07:02 PM by NoireUFO.)
(03 April, 2020 - 06:53 PM)SolInvictus Wrote: Show More
I would go as far to say you planted that hit in your combo, like I've said previously the checker would occasionally capture a planted hit but only sometimes in the checker or debugger. but when it comes to the functionality and what it's supposed to do. finding accounts on it's own it's unable to do that. I've ran millions of lines using backconnect rotating proxies. there was times I would plant hits to see if it was actually working and it wouldn't capture anything, it would have to run at a very low CPM to be able to capture a planted hit. the other guy who opened a scam report against you is having the same issue. the config doesn't work, he's also ran for long periods of time and paid alot of money for proxies and combos. 

u dont need talk much sir,i sent screenshots to admin,if need i can send config to him to he test himself,i cant remember if there be scam report for streamate against me,but if there it was for long time ago not matter to this config i sent u,so just talk about what u got and what u did (funny ,summary of this report is :i sent config to some guy and he said its old api while i dont know what is api so i want to make scam report....!!)
CONFIG MAKER / SELLER
DISCORD : ufoinsky_org | Telegram ID : @ufoinSky
Before Deal with me/Verify my identify by pv message / take care of impostors

[Image: final-banner-export.gif]
[Image: bnner2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (SolInvictus) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
You're being a scumbag by suggesting that I don't know what I'm talking about regarding configs so my opinion is therefore invalid despite the config failing to work at all and you being no use or even trying to help me. then when I give the config to someone who could potentially help me who's intelligent enough to read your config that annoys you because they're then able to tell me if you sold me public shit. It's fucking disgraceful you should listen to yourself
NoireUFO  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2020 - 07:15 PM by NoireUFO.)
(03 April, 2020 - 07:05 PM)SolInvictus Wrote: Show More
You're being a scumbag by suggesting that I don't know what I'm talking about regarding configs so my opinion is therefore invalid despite the config failing to work at all and you being no use or even trying to help me. then when I give the config to someone who could potentially help me who's intelligent enough to read your config that annoys you because they're then able to tell me if you sold me public shit. It's fucking disgraceful you should listen to yourself

WHEN U CAN GET HELP,TO ASK FOR HELP,U DIDNT MESSAGE ME ANYTHING AND SAY BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HELP ME I SENT CONFIG TO ANOTHER GUY
u cant say the config is shit just becasue u sent it to someone and he said that,also u made it public right now by sending to another guy
you are just can make a scam report while come here and prove it to config doesnt work,understood??
not just with a screenshot that u did a crime and illegal stuff in that by sending my config to another guy and that guy say "i guess its public but im not sure" while he is a config maker and he just can do all these for his shopping
You bought config 12 days ago,if u had problem with this u would ask,u send config to another guy that is a unknown and asked about api!..new or old login and....
i explained everything in my first post,Quite Scientific contrary to your claims which is just a screenshot

So Dont Try to Cover up your mistake by telling you didnt help me
CONFIG MAKER / SELLER

Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2020 - 07:26 PM by SolInvictus.)
You're only mad that I sent it to someone to check it because you didn't scam him too and get his money. It's not automatically public sending to someone to check why it's not working. it's not like he's posting it on some leak form. The config doesn't work running millions of lines no hits. sending to the admin he'll get the same result 

The admin ain't gonna waste 12 hours running your shitty config running millions of lines. I want a refund so I can buy a streamate config from someone else who isn't selling me public shit. How do you think you're gonna get away with selling something that shows no proof of working the admin won't get any hits with that config telling you right now. you got 1 hit in that screenshot which you obviously planted there. I could run every combo from infinity black and still get nothing cause it doesn't register hits
NoireUFO  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2020 - 07:44 PM by NoireUFO.)
(03 April, 2020 - 07:21 PM)SolInvictus Wrote: Show More
You're only mad that I sent it to someone to check it because you didn't scam him too and get his money. It's not automatically public sending to someone to check why it's not working. it's not like he's posting it on some leak form. The config doesn't work running millions of lines no hits. sending to the admin he'll get the same result 

You expect i be Happy?Funny, u are telling me you scamed scamed scamed,if u have a problem with config,you should come here and tell config have problem because of these reason,not sending config to another guy and he say i guess it is public cuz my firend have it too!!! this is reason of your report??while he even said not sure to be public? public is u find it every where the config for long time,i have term of services that u should read before buy,in my thread
one of that was u will see working of account before buying and u saw (in your screen shot u sent is clear)
another is don't buy config if you are basic guy,but u didn't listened
u just talked to a config maker and want buy his config,this is only reason you made scam report,while u sent my config to another guy
i sent sc to admin,he can ask to i send him config too,i haven't problem with this!!
the problem is many people like you are basic and noob and because of this blame on people
you still should prove it not working here "NOT WITH JUST A FUCKING SCREENSHOT OF ANOTHER CONFIG MAKER THAT INSIDE IT U SENT CONFIG TO ANOTHER GUY AND RIP"

The admin ain't gonna waste 12 hours running your shitty config running millions of lines. I want a refund so I can buy a streamate config from someone else who isn't selling me public shit. How do you think you're gonna get away with selling something that shows no proof of working the admin won't get any hits with that config telling you right now. you got 1 hit in that screenshot which you obviously planted there. I could run every combo from infinity black and still get nothing cause it doesn't register hits

oh these u told is enough!!
it don't need to admin run 12h to test config ??
he can easy test config with some line hit and invalid accounts in runner and also in stacker
if u don't know these you are just a basic people,and can you explain me what is diffrent between debugger and the runner???or explain me diffrent between 1 combo and the milions line of combo

also
WTF is the " obviously planted there " ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you don't even know the combo???!explain me exactly config what do!!jesus
combo is list of emails:pass of user which dumped from a website
so when you use a combo you are using list of emails and password on website to see which of them can be real a account (it happen when a user make a account on a website with same username and password which made on dumpped website)
so that will be account and will be a hit,so what is the obviously planted there  ?????
every config check email:pass line on a website and tell you its valid or invalid,its what a config do !! so if you put invalid account it should say invalid,if u put a valid account it should say its valid,

the WTF is obviously planted there ?!!!
CONFIG MAKER / SELLER

Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2020 - 08:51 PM by SolInvictus.)
Alright idiot, don't need to quote my post like 30 times, you know what I mean by planting the hit. you bought the hit from someone else and placed it in the combo. You're either completely delusional or a liar, pick one cause I've ran millions of lines and so has the other guy who opened a scam report against you and we haven't gotten any hits. stop lecturing me on what a combo is I'm sure my English is better than yours and I have a way better understanding of what a combo is. I can barely understand your rant right now. you're speaking in broken English boy, stop screaming down your text and refund me already. You're literally in denial, your config doesn't do what it's created for and that's register hits when I run a combo. You expect me to run this config for the rest of fucking enternity, nobody on the face of the earth has enough proxies for how long it will take to get a single fucking hit dumbass cause it plain doesn't work

@Darkness I'm not sure what to do, he's not cooperating. his config doesn't work at all, I'm convinced at this point that he's unable to make it work if he tried, he's just screaming angrily in text expecting a feud to solve this report. he already gave the other guy a second config and that doesn't work either. It doesn't do what's it's supposed to do, it can't recognise hits. I've already had Mostafa tell me that it's public API that he's seen before. We could get ZIZ to look at it as a second opinion since he knows what he's doing, I don't trust this guy one bit, feel like he'll try and fabricate the underlying truth 
NoireUFO  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2020 - 08:59 PM by NoireUFO.)
(03 April, 2020 - 08:44 PM)SolInvictus Wrote: Show More
Alright idiot, don't need to quote my post like 30 times, you know what I mean by planting the hit. you bought the hit from someone else and placed it in the combo. You're either completely delusional or a liar, pick one cause I've ran millions of lines and so has the other guy who opened a scam report against you and we haven't gotten any hits. stop lecturing me on what a combo is I'm sure my English is better than yours and I have a way better understanding of what a combo is. I can barely understand your rant right now. you're speaking in broken English boy, stop screaming down your text and refund me already. You're literally in denial, your config doesn't do what it's created for and that's register hits when I run a combo. You expect me to run this config for the rest of fucking enternity, nobody on the face of the earth has enough proxies for how long it will take to get a single fucking hit dumbass cause it plain doesn't work

@Darkness I'm not sure what to do, he's not cooperating. his config doesn't work at all, I'm convinced at this point that he's unable to make it work if he tried, he's just screaming angrily in text expecting a feud to solve this report. he already gave the other guy a second config and that doesn't work either. It doesn't do what's it's supposed to do, it can't recognise hits. I've already had Mostafa tell me that it's public API that he's seen before. We could get ZIZ to look at it as a second opinion since he knows what he's doing, I don't trust this guy one bit, feel like he'll try and fabricate the underlying truth 

ARE YOU STUPID???
you said again planting the hit???jesus christ...fucking stupid
sir im 1000% sure you dont know what the fuck is combo,what is planting?????you want see config work or not,u will test a account inside that...if that fucking mostafa want show you its working how he shows you???you are stupid,you just want refund for nothing and wasting just my times to i answer to shits while you are big noob
you should prove it here its not working and dont say shit about planting,just a big noob can say this
you opened scam report,i had time and i should answer to it and i did
but you are reply again and again my post because you know you are just saying shit

(03 April, 2020 - 08:44 PM)SolInvictus Wrote: Show More

you are just trying and trying to show your self as innoccent here while everybody are see how much your are amature in crack
i explained about that shit "old api" that is not real,completely fake word,while you dont know even what is api
you already knows even if you make a scam report and you can prove config not work,i should make it work for you but you just want take money with free config that is really clear and you are sending my config to every body
opening a scam report with a screen shot.pff funny

@Darkness manage this thread pls
CONFIG MAKER / SELLER

Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2020 - 09:03 PM by SolInvictus.)
Really you think I'm a basic noob, hmm that's pretty non sensical coming from a guy who sells public shit, thinking he can get away with it cause maybe in his own delusional world he can trick the admin into thinking it's working. dumb fucking morons like you disgust me, I'm not using basic shit. I'm paying for HQ databases, combos and proxies just to run your shitty config which I needed a second opinion on cause like expected it didn't work, and even he said the same Mostafa a HQ streamate config maker and rectified my suspicion. I don't mind getting other config makers involved to hear their opinions 

[Image: fe92db6efdaa6afc4fa69f72e0086dba.png]

Resorting to childlike behavior, believe me I am the mature one and I expect my money back