Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @JuiceWRLD

by nickyminaj - 24 July, 2023 - 08:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (nickyminaj) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 July, 2023 - 07:56 PM by nickyminaj. Edited 1 time in total.)
Yeah no we didn't reach any agreement. Just kept arguing.

Quote:I believe this user has set me up so he can receive compostion for his silly mistakes of not validing.
I've been genuinely scammed, not setting anyone up. This is my literal first scam report in 4 years.

Quote:Accussing someone like this, and then asking them for money, then telling them they are in the wrong even though the user themselves has admitted openly its their fault for not checking any information.
I feel liable in the measure that I didn't bother checking because it was linked directly from your thread, which is undoubtley bad practice. And only THAT is my fault.
But still the sale thread shouldn't have had the old telegram handle in the first place! 

Quote:Everytime I hit the user with facts, its just " I got linked to the telegram through your thread, and didn't bother checking."
I really can't stress enough how there was a literal hyperlink from your original sales thread that led to the scammer's profile.
And when asked to at least remove the handle he refused. And when then asked again to check for others threads which might have a similiar problem, he simply answered with " If it aint a sales threads, why do i care. Every other thread that is closed shouldnt be a sales thread.  ".

[Image: Capture.png]

He even said that he doesnt care if he gets banned so idk. Whatever though. I just hope it doesn't happen to someone else.
My only discord is Biscotto#1490  [Image: box.gif]  Beware of impersonators [Image: box.gif] 
This post is by a banned member (JuiceWRLD) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (nickyminaj) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Quote:User has openly admitted his true intentions

Quite convenient to only share parts of the message lmao.

He first asked me to verify all the informations like giftcard codes and purchase dates:
[Image: image.png]

Meanwhile kept saying I was setting him up:
[Image: 1adbbb8f84883b9955f58c839c61ca2b.png]

I had nothing to prove to him, yet I (re)sent all the proof of purchase, time stamps, dates and so on.
[Image: 65f6ad7df57ca1cba349b709eece5b43.png]

Then he kept being cocky so I answered ironically with what he took as a confession of guilt. lmao
[Image: 5916993f3fad63f4859f8d704a9ef29e.png]

He then proceeded to accuse me of trying to get him banned, which really I dont give a f about, to witch I answered:
[Image: 600f191e219f24088ec1e404bf95de81.png]

Anyway it's still up to @Liars to choose, and he even already answered.
My only discord is Biscotto#1490  [Image: box.gif]  Beware of impersonators [Image: box.gif] 
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@JuiceWRLD Since the thread was locked which means that the thread was closed and it is not open for business anyone who uses that telegram is not liable for that deal. Therefore, @JuiceWRLD will not need to refund.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024