Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Komandow

by Pluggys - 25 December, 2023 - 10:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Komandow) - Unhide
Komandow  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(26 December, 2023 - 02:22 AM)Dagobertcc Wrote: Show More
The file is flagged that I just purchased thats why I sent a text related to it. The rar file itself, not anything that is inside. It could be an issue not gonna lie but because the "dropper" that you made also a crap for now that simply have 2 lines of code which call a cmd to run a file and its detected on runtime I cant think on any other way that your account got sold or you doing some susy business for your own self. Maybe you dont but something still not okay with your products thats a fact

You stated the file is undetected but its not, why dont you check it continiously so people dont buy a useless "dropper"?

I understand there would be "updates" but what you gonna update on that? Just to make it undetected atleast

maybe its not? again i have not confirmed. it is still possible (and pretty likely) that its just your command bytes that are getting caught by the av runtime

and yes i check continiously, i will update the stub as well as add new features
This post is by a banned member (Pluggys) - Unhide
Pluggys  
Supreme
Threads
(26 December, 2023 - 02:17 AM)Komandow Wrote: Show More
@Darkness
sorry to bother you, this guy is not really that communicative so am talking to you instead. as you can probably tell, this scam report is total bs. his own stuff getting detected is his own fault. i tried to explain to him but he just ignored me as you can see on the post above. he also did not request any kind of support nor did he contact me.

let me know what i have to show/explain to have the scam report closed.
(i am willing to give you my products for free so you can quality check them and insure that they are not infected and that they are working)

I have a rat fully crypted (0 runtime/scantime detection) and the command itself got detected, I tried many methods to "bypass" some avs but its broken. The behavior how your "dropper" type of thing works is simply detected.
Komandow  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 December, 2023 - 02:40 AM by Komandow. Edited 1 time in total.)
The file is flagged that I just purchased thats why I sent a text related to it. The rar file itself, not anything that is inside. It could be an issue not gonna lie but because the "dropper" that you made also a crap for now that simply have 2 lines of code which call a cmd to run a file and its detected on runtime I cant think on any other way that your account got sold or you doing some susy business for your own self. Maybe you dont but something still not okay with your products thats a fact

You stated the file is undetected but its not, why dont you check it continiously so people dont buy a useless "dropper"?

I understand there would be "updates" but what you gonna update on that? Just to make it undetected atleast

(my bad the servers of cio are tripping)

(26 December, 2023 - 02:34 AM)Dagobertcc Wrote: Show More
@Darkness
sorry to bother you, this guy is not really that communicative so am talking to you instead. as you can probably tell, this scam report is total bs. his own stuff getting detected is his own fault. i tried to explain to him but he just ignored me as you can see on the post above. he also did not request any kind of support nor did he contact me.

(i am willing to give you my products for free so you can quality check them and insure that they are not infected and that they are working)

I have a rat fully crypted (0 runtime/scantime detection) and the command itself got detected, I tried many methods to "bypass" some avs but its broken. The behavior how your "dropper" type of thing works is simply detected.

again im not sure, it is possible that you're right i will check tomorrow when i get home. if that is the case then just wait when i update so i can fix the stub.
also i have a question, does it get detected immediately on runtime or only when you try to execute?
This post is by a banned member (Pluggys) - Unhide
Pluggys  
Supreme
Threads
(26 December, 2023 - 02:37 AM)Komandow Wrote: Show More

@Darkness

again im not sure, it is possible that you're right i will check tomorrow when i get home. if that is the case then just wait when i update so i can fix the stub.
also i have a question, does it get detected immediately on runtime or only when you try to execute?

Whenever it tries to execute any susy command from the pastebin/raw link that is provided.
Komandow  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(26 December, 2023 - 02:43 AM)Dagobertcc Wrote: Show More
(26 December, 2023 - 02:37 AM)Komandow Wrote: Show More

Whenever it tries to execute any susy command from the pastebin/raw link that is provided.

now again, i can't fully talk with confidence right now becuase im not home and can't test stuff around. but that suggests that its the command executed that is causing the detection. have you tried running calc or writing a file then executing it?
Komandow  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 December, 2023 - 12:44 AM by Komandow. Edited 2 times in total.)
again,  @Dagobertcc believe that your scam report is not valid.
you knew it was a shared-stub so this could happen, so you can just wait 1-2 weeks for the updated version to come out with new features + undetected stub.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Dagobertcc Can you please provide proof that supports your claims. Also did you try contacting the seller first before making this report?
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
I will close this as there wasn't a response from OP and he has failed to provide the requested proof. Closed.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.