Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Meta 100$

by LosJacQuikos - 09 June, 2022 - 08:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (LosJacQuikos) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2022 - 08:46 PM by LosJacQuikos. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: @Meta
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-WTS-2C...for-50-OFF
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 100$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/NO6O2qP (some pics are "blurred" due to his "MeThOd", can send uncensored to admins in case)
Additional Information: First things first. I dont really want to open this scam report. There is no other choice tho. When u buy something, you are expecting it to work for more then a day right? The key was used by the owner too but it literally got drained over ONE FUCKING NIGHT. It was late night when we finished the payment (in my timezone atleast) and i had school the next day. So you probably know how it goes. You gonna try the day after but well, the key is drained. Like what the fuck have i paid for. Got few replacements with few $ in balance. Not what i paid for. I really like @Meta. He is a cool guy and all, but once you sell something you obv provide a support with it too right? He did! Until it became obvious that it isnt what i paid for. I included pictures of convesation after paying, meaning that i skipped the part when the price went down from nearly 1k to 100. I was poor, but it still suspicious anyways. Getting to the method, atleast he calls it that way. It isnt even method. You dont really get the keys unless someone is dumb. I am affraid i cant say more. I really just want my money back at this point. Absolutely no hate, just want this shit to get sorted out. PEACE Kiss
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: Will provide on request.
[Image: siggy-censored-min.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Meta (Meta) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Meta) - Unhide
Meta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2022 - 08:45 PM by Meta. Edited 4 times in total.)
Greetings,

I already explained in dms, I repeat:

1. I informed you about key drainage from 5.5k to 3.1k super quick, which you admitted to as well. Even after knowing this, you waited a whole night ...?https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/977536415556575242/984523019546423316/Screenshot_2022-06-09-23-47-33-858_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

2. I never provided any warranty, especially on a 3k key for 100$

3. I went so low because I needed the $ urgent for something

4. A method is "a way to do something", it does not mean it has a 100% success rate every time. "Unless someone is dumb", you say that is very rare, whereas you got a valid key today already, so did I.

5. Humanity, I understood his concern, it was purely risk based. I was nice and gave him many keys for free over the weeks. He was unhappy even for this, though my job was supposed to be done after sending the key. Further, in the end gave him the method for free, now he calls it not a method.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...iscord.jpg

Anything else specific could be shared with the moderators, I will mostly be offline tomorrow, apologies!

Summary: he bought a 3,100$ key for 100$, and expected it to work completely with warranty for that price. He knew how quickly it dropped from 5.5k to 3.1k, yet bought it and wasted an entire night.
Threads
3 Years of service
(09 June, 2022 - 08:36 PM)Meta Wrote: Show More
Greetings,

1. I informed you about key drainage from 5.5k to 3.1k super quick, which you admitted to as well. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...senger.jpg

4. A method is "a way to do something", it does not mean it has a 100% success rate every time. "Unless someone is dumb", you say that is very rare, whereas you got a valid key today already, so did I.

5. Humanity, I understood his concern, it was purely risk based. I was nice and gave him many keys for free over the weeks. He was unhappy even for this, though my job was supposed to be done after sending the key. Further, in the end gave him the method for free, now he calls it not a method.

Anything else specific could be shared with the moderators, I will mostly be offline tomorrow, apologies!

1. Yeah, u also said that there is really really high chance of him refilling it. Didn't happen.

2. Since you got it from a public site that anyone can access and get the same key from. If i would know that, i wouldn't buy it.

3. Ofc & because it was obtained by easy and public ways.

4. Method is something mostly private. This can be private on forums but as you can see, people are using it for themselves in big. Any key uploaded is drained under day or two. Even the lowbal ones.

5. The keys were replacements for something i never had opportunity to use. It was purely logical solution from your side so you dont get into any kind of trouble. I am going to say it once again, it isnt even a method. Its just something that anyone could figure out if they'd really want.

I absolutely understand it from your POV. The one thing is that it wasn't fair for me.

See ya later. :)
Meta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2022 - 08:57 PM by Meta. Edited 1 time in total.)
(09 June, 2022 - 08:44 PM)LosJacQuikos Wrote: Show More
Greetings,

1. I informed you about key drainage from 5.5k to 3.1k super quick, which you admitted to as well. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...senger.jpg

1. Yeah, u also said that there is really really high chance of him refilling it. Didn't happen.

2. Since you got it from a public site that anyone can access and get the same key from. If i would know that, i wouldn't buy it.

4. Method is something mostly private. This can be private on forums but as you can see, people are using it for themselves in big. Any key uploaded is drained under day or two. Even the lowbal ones.

5. The keys were replacements for something i never had opportunity to use. It was purely logical solution from your side so you dont get into any kind of trouble. I am going to say it once again, it isnt even a method. Its just something that anyone could figure out if they'd really want.

I absolutely understand it from your POV. The one thing is that it wasn't fair for me.

1. I said high chances of refill yes, happened many times before, though high never means 100%? Imagine a 3k key for 0.1k (100$)

2. Yes anyone can, but it's extremely rare and it if it were the case key would have been completely used alr.

3. Method is easy does not matter, it is not "public ways"

4. That is not what a method is. The key drainage it dependant on owner completely, I have some keys from before that are not drained/refilled. On my pc tho.

5. The key and method were not replacements for anything, they were complementary gifts from my side. "Anyone can figure out...", man, anyone can figure out everything if they have a brain, endless possibilities... all methods existed have been figured out by someone.. also, my method is not completely easy to figure out, if is focused on a specific site.

Let's wait for @Liars response for a peaceful resolution. I will be off now!
Pro master#0001, Pro master#5732, undefined#9999 are NOT my discord. @ProMasterCFGs is not my Telegram!
PM only for now. I have not been active much, and I do not sell or buy anything. Beware of impersonators.
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2022 - 09:02 PM by LosJacQuikos.)
(09 June, 2022 - 08:52 PM)Meta Wrote: Show More
Greetings,

1. I said high chances of refill yes, happened many times before, though high never means 100%? Imagine a 3k key for 0.1k (100$)

2. Yes anyone can, but it's extremely rare and it if it were the case key would have been completely used alr.

4. That is not what a method is. The key drainage it dependant on owner completely, I have some keys from before that are not drained/refilled. On my pc tho.

5. The key and method were not replacements for anything, they were complementary gifts from my side. "Anyone can figure out...", man, anyone can figure out everything if they have a brain, endless possibilities... all methods existed have been figured out by someone..

1. You reassured me multiple times. Whole tactics of how to sell it was based on this basically. https://imgur.com/a/fxT85Ez

2. It's matter of a time. Really random and i still dont understand where u got the balls to sell something like this. I would've been worried af ab something like this happening.

3. It is bro. The site is one of the most popular bruh. How does this not make it basically public. I am talking about the source of the keys.

4. You literally could spare this whole time by just sending one of them before. Well..

5. Valid point right there. But i think you understand what i meant.

I agree! Lets wait for him. Dog
Meta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2022 - 05:40 AM by Meta. Edited 1 time in total.)
(09 June, 2022 - 09:01 PM)LosJacQuikos Wrote: Show More

5. The key and method were not replacements for anything, they were complementary gifts from my side. "Anyone can figure out...", man, anyone can figure out everything if they have a brain, endless possibilities... all methods existed have been figured out by someone..

1. You reassured me multiple times. Whole tactics of how to sell it was based on this basically. https://imgur.com/a/fxT85Ez

2. It's matter of a time. Really random and i still dont understand where u got the balls to sell something like this. I would've been worried af ab something like this happening.

3. It is bro. The site is one of the most popular bruh. How does this not make it basically public. I am talking about the source of the keys.

4. You literally could spare this whole time by just sending one of them before. Well..

Not going to repeat myself for other points.

3. The 0.1k for 3.1k was so cheap, I told you to rape asap tho, owner using 24/7, you legit knew this, 5.5k drain to 3.1k drain so fast, you legit knew that

This entire report is invalid, you know abt the 2.5k drain in approx 1 day, despite that you wasted an entire night of not running the config, not my fault, I told you owner using 24/7 + you even said that was a really fast drain. Refill chances we're high, happened to me b4, not gauranteed, otherwise would have not sold for 100$
Pro master#0001, Pro master#5732, undefined#9999 are NOT my discord. @ProMasterCFGs is not my Telegram!
PM only for now. I have not been active much, and I do not sell or buy anything. Beware of impersonators.
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 June, 2022 - 05:33 AM)Meta Wrote: Show More
(09 June, 2022 - 09:01 PM)LosJacQuikos Wrote: Show More

Not going to repeat myself for other points.

3. The 0.1k for 3.1k was so cheap, I told you to rape asap tho, owner using 24/7, you legit knew this, 5.5k drain to 3.1k drain so fast, you legit knew that

This entire report is invalid, you know abt the 2.5k drain in approx 1 day, despite that you wasted an entire night of not running the config, not my fault, I told you owner using 24/7 + you even said that was a really fast drain. Refill chances we're high, happened to me b4, not gauranteed, otherwise would have not sold for 100$

You sold it for 100 just because u needed money for apple watch and because u obtained it literally the easiest way ever. Even configs would be harder to use bruh.