Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against Yisunshin

by SuperMario64 - 25 May, 2022 - 08:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (SuperMario64) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 May, 2022 - 08:52 PM by SuperMario64. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/YiSunShin
Sales Thread: None
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 20$
Screenshots of Communication: Will deliver in private to admin's 
Additional Information: He said because I've bought from him for test ( i was about to buy worth of 250$ , i felt not confident about it so i bought worth 20$ for test ) i shouldn't get a refund nor replacement , the sample he have send to me is literally not what he sold me and he is aware of this .
Crypto address for a refund: Will deliver in case its needed .
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @YiSunShin (YiSunShin) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (YiSunShin) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(26 May, 2022 - 02:02 PM)YiSunShin Wrote: Show More
I said that there is a random number of valid rows in an invalid combos. You initially bought an invalid combo, and you got it. You bought it for the test, you were warned about everything.

I can send combo to moderator. He will check it and make verdict

Hey , My friend

out of 1M I've got 8 hits for mail access combo , come on be realistic mate
you can send the combo's to admin , it will make us a gain of time

your sample was 100k and i got 1k hits , it was cool (not big at all but fine)
the next combo you sent me was 1m , i got 8 hits which normally i should have at least 10k.

basically you can't sell something which is not working and take funds , it don't work like this my brother 
you need to understand this : 

if you go to  MCdonald and they forgot the meat in the hamburger they have either to refund you or replace them in case they don't you have the right to sue them. 

I have no problem with you and probably would have not opened scam report if you just understood that you can't take money from some one and send them something not working this is called scamming.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 May, 2022 - 08:00 PM by SuperMario64.)
Hello , Sir

You faked me with a fake sample that have big hit rate
You sold me 1million mail access row which is supposed to have at least 1k hits since your sample who was 100k had 1k hits 
I didn't make any mistake , you are the one making mistake that you think you can shit and supply people something which isn't what you promised to sell them.
You are fully aware that i had 8 hits from 1m million combo mail leads , and from that moment you should have replaced or refund me.
Hopefully you understand on that , you knew my motivation and was aware of what i was looking for if you sold me some thing knowing that it won't work for me and sending me another sample that is not same as you are going to sell me this is on you and you deserve this deal dispute.

Hopefully i was clear brother , leave this to admin's you ain't gonna rip people any more  Police
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@TopQualityDocs @YiSunShin

Provide both lists to me in a private message.

Are there any chat logs that can be provided?
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.