Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @themystic and @Guw0pp

by StanPines - 17 December, 2023 - 01:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (themystic) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (StanPines) - Unhide
StanPines  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 December, 2023 - 05:42 PM by StanPines.)
Ban because of the fact that you or your reseller remade the account with the same fullz. So someone that is not me took the account out of my power and banned it out. Basically like if you buy a car from me but i give the same key to somebody and that guy goes and stole it from you or break the key into the keyhole.

I made every step to secure the account but it got fucked up

Because of your own fault.

(17 December, 2023 - 05:15 PM)themystic Wrote: Show More
This isnt a temp bank, The warranty is for one hour starting upon delivery of account, Upon delivery you have 1 hour to secure the account as you are buying at a risk, And the TOS on my server states that specific rule, THAT YOU HAVE ! HOUR TO SECURE ACCOUNT IF ONE HOUR PASSES BY AND SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THE ACCOUNT WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING. II am buying from a supplier and my supplier is buying from someone else which there is a risk so thats why they all have a 1 hour warranty icluding me, The identtiy being used on a different account account wasnt suppoed to happen BUT UR WARANTY STILL EXPIRED, I woke up to a scam report from you, You passed your 1 hour warranty and made a ticket 1 day later sending a link to a scam thread, You could have contacted me for a possible replacement but you refused to do so and made a scam report like an asshole, So we will wait on mods so please stop saying nonsense. The bank isnt a temp you passed your warranty its still a BAN, YOU BOUGHT WILLINGY KNOWING THE RISKS, SO THATS IT,.

Good to know people have 1 hour to use the bank account for 55$ ?
This post is by a banned member (KJXO) - Unhide
KJXO  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(17 December, 2023 - 05:25 PM)Dagobertcc Wrote: Show More
Ban because of the fact that you or your reseller remade the account with the same fullz. So someone that is not me took the account out of my power and banned it out. Basically like if you buy a car from me but i give the same key to somebody and that guy goes and stole it from you or break the key into the keyhole.

I made every step to secure the account but it got fucked up

Because of your own fault.

(17 December, 2023 - 05:15 PM)themystic Wrote: Show More
This isnt a temp bank, The warranty is for one hour starting upon delivery of account, Upon delivery you have 1 hour to secure the account as you are buying at a risk, And the TOS on my server states that specific rule, THAT YOU HAVE ! HOUR TO SECURE ACCOUNT IF ONE HOUR PASSES BY AND SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THE ACCOUNT WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING. II am buying from a supplier and my supplier is buying from someone else which there is a risk so thats why they all have a 1 hour warranty icluding me, The identtiy being used on a different account account wasnt suppoed to happen BUT UR WARANTY STILL EXPIRED, I woke up to a scam report from you, You passed your 1 hour warranty and made a ticket 1 day later sending a link to a scam thread, You could have contacted me for a possible replacement but you refused to do so and made a scam report like an asshole, So we will wait on mods so please stop saying nonsense. The bank isnt a temp you passed your warranty its still a BAN, YOU BOUGHT WILLINGY KNOWING THE RISKS, SO THATS IT,.

Good to know people have 1 hour to use the bank account for 55$ ?

others have been using ourbelo accounts for more than 2 days now since i started so idk what youre talking about
https://t.me/Guw0pp

Discord: guwopp.

All of my services are legal.
StanPines  
Supreme
Threads
Didnt you see? You pointing on my fucking issue over and over again, even a fucking manufacturer replaces the faulty item that they sold and worked  for a day. Or for example huge companies like Logitech and others send replacements over the warranty to keep their customer happy. Your business structure is broken from that point of view
This post is by a banned member (KJXO) - Unhide
KJXO  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
buyer agreed to a replacement and is being replaced with a new belo account
https://t.me/Guw0pp

Discord: guwopp.

All of my services are legal.
StanPines  
Supreme
Threads
Resolved, @Liars please close it also remove the deal with caution from us. Thank you in advance!