Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @warrenbuffett | 200$ | Potential Exit scam

by Refunding - 23 February, 2023 - 11:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/warrenbuffett
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/warrenbuffett
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 200$
Screenshots of Communication: Will provide to @Liars
Additional Information: I paid 200$ for lifetime access to the FTID editing bot with the condition that he adds Canada Post, UPS and Purolator. He only added Canada Post and now 24 hours after I purchased from him he's trying to sell the project. Even weirder is that he deleted all the messages he sent me. He claim that they were deleted because his Telegram account got limited, my account got limited many time and that has never happened to me. I think he's trying to exit and I want a refund, he didn't add what he said would be added and now he's being sketchy.  
Crypto address for a refund: Will be provided privately
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @warrenbuffett (warrenbuffett) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (warrenbuffett) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 February, 2023 - 11:31 PM)warrenbuffett Wrote: Show More
Hi, this isn't an exit scam at all. I am more than happy for warning to be placed on my account to say to use Middleman. 

All deals I use middleman on, if there is anything at all that you want to purchase from me you can use a middle man.

Can only assume the deleted messages came from here: 
[Image: image.png?width=536&height=676]

But all me and fivio talked about was adding labels to the site. 

Really no idea what the point in this scam report is, you where provided the service you paid for. 

SECity is selling yes but please read entire post and messages I sent out:
"I am seeking someone to acquire secity.io who is willing to dedicated a lot of time to the project; I am not going to sell unless you are 100% dedicated and I will be available for the first 3 months when you acquire it if needed to development work for you. "
"Warren Buffett, [2/23/2023 1:00 PM]
Top priority is you guys so if they aren't someone reputable who will maintain it it's not being sold, might not even sell it might just pass it onto someone super trusted who can maintain it.

Warren Buffett, [2/23/2023 1:00 PM]
or bring on someone else to help. Just exploring options rn want to make the quality the best possible."
"development isn't the problem it's everything else on top of it."

You didn't provide what I paid for, you didn't add Purolator nor did you add UPS Canada. You promised me it would be added 24 hours after I paid "which has passed" but then you deleted all your messages.

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 February, 2023 - 11:33 PM)warrenbuffett Wrote: Show More
also UPS has been added and has been on the site now for over 2 months, I am working on the canada version and purolatar label service now and can provide progress to admins if they really need to see lol.

You promised Purolator would be added 24 hours after I paid which has already passed. You didn't provide what I paid for in the timeframe promised so yes you scammed me.

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 February, 2023 - 11:39 PM)warrenbuffett Wrote: Show More
What in the world of neg rep... -36! Fair enough about purolatar, I have been working on it all afternoon will up in about 1 hour 30m.

You scam me and cry about -36 rep? what a dumb bitch your gonna get banned why do you care about rep.