Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @xpyth for stealing $2k+

by JasuX - 31 May, 2022 - 04:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (JasuX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @xPyth (xPyth) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Crazy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (xPyth) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (JasuX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (WorldWarrior) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 May, 2022 - 05:26 PM by WorldWarrior. Edited 1 time in total.)
Was Expected Kappa
[Image: Pixars-Cloud-2.gif]

[Image: fs3Fw7Y.gif]
This post is by a banned member (gurdete) - Unhide
gurdete  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I have read this post, I have only joined this forum because I am really annoyed for the action of these users. They actually tried to STEAL money from an RDP, it generates total distrust. Imagine that suddenly these users comes up with the idea of opening an RDPs service then comes up stealing information from their own customers? This user is really immature and unprofessional, this just proves that he would sell his ass for a few dollars.
 This bothers me a lot since he stole money from an RDP and I put myself in the place of the owner of the store, because multiple times I have left my entire business hosted on my RDPs, and maintaining a business costs you money and effort, so that people like these guys comes to randomly try to steal money from you? Just for your information jasu... thanks to your actions I have started a investigation against you personally. You can't just come there and steal money from someone that actually worked for it without having any consequences.

The funniest thing about this was that we are only noticing about this because all of you were so greedy that everything went to shit for wanting more money than they had agreed. Cracked.io staff, you should think that actually these users have admitted to stealing money from an store, and are only willing to refund since their plan went to the shit because the users involved didn't agree with their part. These users should be permanently banned from the forums, they are a danger to the community. Any opportunity presented to them to steal "without anyone noticing" they will take it, and they have already demonstrated it.

As i said jasu, i have started a investigation against you and i actually have collected a big data from you. Just saying that fraud under $5,000 is two years in prison in Canada.

Stay safe, Jasper.

You can't just come to internet to steal money.
This post is by a banned member (ZeroP) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 June, 2022 - 11:55 AM by ZeroP.)
Lmao this is comedic
[Image: sig.gif]

[Image: sig.gif]