Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Solana Market Making, Sniping & Spoofing Bot | 100,000$ Profits within a day !

by tensor - 03 May, 2024 - 08:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (tensor) - Unhide
tensor  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 May, 2024 - 09:28 PM by tensor. Edited 2 times in total.)
Selling my personal Solana Bot that I personally still use ! Hence keeping only a limited slots to prevent saturation [Image: box.gif]
This is not a regular Solana Sniping bot (sniping is an RPC game altogether since quality of RPCs determine which transaction goes first).
What my bot does is manipulate markets to take your coin to #1 trending to bait in retail traders in masses.

[Image: i81dUUj.jpeg]

Here is a feature list of the bot: 

- Consists of a CA monitor -
Continuously monitors a given contract address of meme coin so that the bot is the first to get AMM pool info and buy the coin even before it's listed. 
[ I'll include the steps of how you can use this monitor and my bot to launch a meme coin - take it to 1M$ Market Cap - and how to maximize your profit on it without even rugging.] 

- Concurrent Wallet Sniper -
Stay under the radar of all rugcheck algorithms , your initial snipe buys are divided into multiple wallets (all created by the bot itself) so that no wallet owns more than 1-2% of your supply.

- Wallet Management dashboard -
Gives you control over all your wallets - see their live balances - create as many wallets as you want - and manipulate buying and selling of whatever coin you want with one click.

- Market Maker - 
Create your own chart patterns - control the price action algorithmically - artificially pump as much volume as you want for your coin. 

- (On-Demand) New coin launch sniper - 
Detects new coin launches as soon as they create an LP and snipes it before anyone else.

I have personally used this bot and all the tools I'm including with it to take my meme coins to:
- Over a 95,000% Pump -
- Over a 1 Million$ Market Cap -
- More than 20x returns on these coins (without rugpulling and with 100% LP burned) -

**Willing to provide proofs for all these claims along with proof of holdings to staff and mods , kindly contact me.

Price : 1000$ (includes detailed steps , end to end bot setup and 1 month maintenance) 
Discord : tensor101 
hmu
[Image: PepeMusic2.gif]  
(price goes up with every purchase , limiting to only 5-10 slots)

Reserving for vouches  [Image: pepeknife.png]
tensor  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(03 May, 2024 - 08:33 PM)lixiaoxiao Wrote: Show More
我想知道如何使用这个软件的细节

Monkah  as far a i could understand with google translate seems like you are interested ? please message me on discord for more details - tensor101
tensor  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (DylanW) - Unhide
DylanW  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service