Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Taco Bell

by Zaddie - 29 August, 2023 - 09:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zaddie) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @weight (weight) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (BIGMKthaplug) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (weight) - Unhide
weight  
Galactic
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 August, 2023 - 12:42 AM by weight. Edited 1 time in total.)
Fortunately it isn't like I'm sitting on my computer waiting for getting messages to reply. User got a working account but he didn't even used a clean IP to log in and locked the account.

@Zaddie sent you the account on PM. Tested it right now and it's working. If you DON'T use clean IP and device it would lock again.

This has been solved. @Liarsf you could please remove DWC so my sales don't drop and get ruined just because I didn't replied within 16-17 hours?
[Image: AJxqhaU.png]

[Image: emailbomber.webp]
-
[Image: rE9zoiq.gif]
This post is by a banned member (weight) - Unhide
weight  
Galactic
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 August, 2023 - 12:54 AM)Zaddie Wrote: Show More
Hi, no i did not get a working account, and you’re acting and assuming like I don’t know how to use these accounts. The account was locked when given to me.

How do I know? Because you just sent me another account and i Used the EXACT SAME IP as the previous one, and this one wasn’t locked. So no.

Also, the account you gave me has invalid payment methods, so this dispute is not solved yet. Please refrain from saying its solved until the original poster (me), confirms that it is.

And your negative reputation on my account just goes to show what type of seller you are.

The given account it working 100% and it has 1 valid payment method. See screenshot below.

[Image: 7n03SlI.png]

If you tried to order and the payment got declined, I'm not responsible for that. You received what you bought: a Tacobell account with a card attached.

According to the terms that you accepted on item description, our warranty only applies for: invalid login, missing card or expired card (not being your case)

We are not responsible for declined payments since it's impossible to know which card would money or not so your replacement has been denied.

[Image: kgud2xB.png]

Waiting for @Liars instructions.
[Image: AJxqhaU.png]

[Image: emailbomber.webp]
-
[Image: rE9zoiq.gif]