Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Terabyte scamming for a Bigmac

by Zaddie - 15 June, 2024 - 11:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (Zaddie) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Terabyte (Terabyte) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Terabyte) - Unhide
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 15 June, 2024 - 11:22 AM by Terabyte. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hello, just to start @Zaddie is complete retard.

I asked OP for his cracked.io profile or he will need to go first and he ignored my request and wanted me to go first.  I gave him option to go middleman as well, but he declined that as well.
OP hasn't provided me the PSD file, he only provided me an picture how it looks without anything else.

I am happy to pay OP, however due to his reputation, I would like to see that file being sent to staff team.

Truth is I wanted the price to be lower, but then I agreed that I will pay him 10$. However he has problems with getting paid :Darkness:.

CHAT LOGS can be sent to the Staff Team anytime.
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 15 June, 2024 - 11:26 AM by Terabyte. Edited 2 times in total.)
(15 June, 2024 - 11:22 AM)Zaddie Wrote: Show More
(15 June, 2024 - 11:20 AM)Terabyte Wrote: Show More
Hello, just to start @Zaddie is complete retard.

I asked OP for his cracked.io profile or he will need to go first and he ignored my request and wanted me to go first.  I gave him option to go middleman as well, but he declined that as well.
OP hasn't provided me the PSD file, he only provided me an picture how it looks without anything else.

I am happy to pay OP, however due to his reputation, I would like to see that file being sent to staff team.

My reputation has nothing to do with the topic, it's irrelevant;

You requested X job and that job was completed alongside you complimenting the work. I never declined anything, you have from the beginning declined: payment, payment method, & payment amount

You sound stupid going into a Deal With Caution for $10  [Image: who.png]

Yes, I've asked you for your cracked.io profile ( so I could see if I can go first ) and you denied to provide it, then I offered you middleman ( because you declined going first ) [Image: kek.png] . What is your problem here?

As I said earlier, I am happy to give you your 10$, as long as you send the file to staff team ( because of your behavior ).
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 15 June, 2024 - 11:29 AM by Terabyte. Edited 2 times in total.)
Nothing to say @Zaddie? As I can see, lot of people -repped you for your behavior, so I am not the issue there.

(15 June, 2024 - 11:27 AM)Zaddie Wrote: Show More
(15 June, 2024 - 11:24 AM)Terabyte Wrote: Show More
(15 June, 2024 - 11:22 AM)Zaddie Wrote: Show More
My reputation has nothing to do with the topic, it's irrelevant;

You requested X job and that job was completed alongside you complimenting the work. I never declined anything, you have from the beginning declined: payment, payment method, & payment amount

You sound stupid going into a Deal With Caution for $10  [Image: who.png]

Yes, I've asked you for your cracked.io profile ( so I could see if I can go first ) and you denied to provide it, then I offered you middleman ( because you declined going first ) [Image: kek.png] . What is your problem here?

As I said earlier, I am happy to give you your 10$, as long as you send the file to staff team ( because of your behavior ).

"Behavior" has nothing to do with business.

I don't care for your behavior either. So pay up.

Also not to mention this guy is racist and said the following:

[Image: mbd2ODq.png]

White as unupgraded member  [Image: kek.png] and you cropped the screenshot. I said if you are white then you will need to go first or middleman.

I am not paying you until I see enough proof that you have the PSD. You can send it to an staff team and I am happy to pay you.