Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

closed

by Rent - 06 October, 2022 - 06:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (Rent) - Unhide
Rent  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #121
This is a bump
Rent  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #122
This is a bump
Rent  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #123
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
@Hallow Good luck with your services...
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif][Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
Rent  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #125
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Nymora) - Unhide
Nymora  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
"VT Bypass" Yet your scan is on antiscan.me
???
[Image: Nymoras-Animated-Signature-Not-Another-Guide.gif] [Image: AqcEryi.png]
Rent  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #127
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Alfanise) - Unhide
Alfanise  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
I'm just leaving my honest vouch here in the hopes that someone will actually see it before purchasing it. Chances are - they won't.

I've purchased this 2-3 days ago, I thought at first it would actually have a GUI or panel, but all it is is simply a detected (by Windows Defender) file. It took me 2 days to receive it after I provided the info.

For all I know, this could be built using a public miner tool.. When I executed it on my second PC, it generated errors. I was told it was because the specs weren't great (an i3 and gtx 1050ti), however, I've tried many public miners and it runs just fine.

User claims it's undetected and pre crypted in his thread, that's simply not true. My WD detected it on Telegram without even downloading it, plus the file was zipped and had password protection.

This is a joke, I urge everyone who reads this to not purchase from this user. When I confronted the user with this information, no compassion or help was given. I was simply told "all my other customers are making money, you're just complaining". In his thread, he makes everything look nice, but the secret is his ToS which he made it clear I agreed to. Pretty much a second degree scam (using the ToS as an excuse to everything).

His terms of service literally says that his files won't always be FUD.... It's the same as saying - you won't always get what you paid for. What a joke!

His method is literally just going on YouTube and making videos of fake games to get bots.

He doesn't even provide a binder tool, it's all using IExpress, public methods.