Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam Report

by ExclusiveD - 17 December, 2022 - 09:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (ExclusiveD) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:cracked.to/catv
Sales Thread:PX(GRUBHUB) 1.6k$ used it have been working max for 30minutes & He even removed license from the AIO that i paid for one month!!!
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:Somewhere at 700-800$
Screenshots of Communication:https://mempool.space/tx/6efe0b9c3c3c51d386027d575598f33d1129a38dbd8562060c90252a1af5d15b (TXID) OF REFUNDIN 1k$ Only
Additional Information:For the AIO he said i broke the TOS bcz i used OLDVERSION OF IT when he sended that to me himself LMAO FUNNY KID!!!
Crypto address for a refund:bc1q8qyh62hgkatqs9qteeeags99w2yf6zxc25c8t4 (BITCOIN)
Or other options are to unblock the Draincorporation and to solve problems in telegram If he aint Accepting it i want Refund Only @Liars take care of this please !!!
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@catv Reply within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (catv) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 December, 2022 - 09:15 PM by ExclusiveD.)
buddy idc 3rd part 4th part i need the money LMAO and ATLANTISX i had 4-5days from old key and new key didnt even activated it and u removed it so Whats ur trouble !!!Waiting for the moneys buddy!!
When i asked for a refund u said okay but u didnt said that u will refund me 1k$ never ever @Liars u can check chats if he sended all there so it will be better also he have EXCUSES like i broke the TOS for AIO LMAO WHEN he sended himself the oldversions so please @Liars make a fast decission with this dude !!! Thanks
Threads
3 Years of service
Ye and where u mention that u gonna refund 1k$ ? BUDDY did i paid u 1k$ BUDDDY? Lmao do not fukin scam in here just refund me my money and get away stoopid scammer!!!
Threads
3 Years of service
Buddy u was responsible for everything i have talked with u for checker and everything Else also for AIO and other things i have talked to u only so i talked to u for the refund and for other shit so u tooked 500$ for 30mins work right LMAO im askin u where u mentioned u will refund me 1k$ maybe i didnt liked the refund of 1k$ i even asked u abot to change the config from GH to another one u didnt said nthg about it...
Also AIO !! u removed my license for no reason 150$ there also so buddy better to send my money back or we can solve the problem maybe in telegram its up to u so if this is all what u have to say the DEAL SHOULD BE A TOTAL REFUND @Liars please check this Out Waitin for an answer Please..