Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@sh4d0wv2 DWC report

by ltc - 24 October, 2022 - 11:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (ltc) - Unhide
ltc  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/sh4d0wv2
Sales Thread: /
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: /
Screenshots of Communication: [Image: unknown.png] [Image: unknown.png]
Additional Information: I wanted to use a middleman so he upped the price from $20 to $40 to try and make me not buy it anymore via a middleman. Scam attempt
Crypto address for a refund: /
Ł
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @sh4d0wv2 (sh4d0wv2) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (sh4d0wv2) - Unhide
sh4d0wv2  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 October, 2022 - 11:59 PM by sh4d0wv2. Edited 1 time in total.)
I don't understand, is it wrong to say a price, and after he wrote me 10 times I want it I don't want it, now that I have even given him a sample account, I charge him 40usd, with a middelman so he can see it's real?

I have the product I decide the price it's up to you if you want it or not, there is no discussion I think come on.
This post is by a banned member (ltc) - Unhide
ltc  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 October, 2022 - 11:57 PM)sh4d0wv2 Wrote: Show More
I don't understand, is it wrong to say a price, and after he wrote me 10 times I want it I don't want it, now that I have even given him a sample account, I charge him 40usd, with a middelman so he can see it's real?

I have the product I decide the price it's up to you if you want it or not, there is no discussion I think come on.

the test account you provided me wasn't valid. It has 2fa. I'm buying account without 2fa so that's why I was asking for a new test. Why would anyone up the price by 100% for using a middleman?
Ł
This post is by a banned member (sh4d0wv2) - Unhide
sh4d0wv2  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 October, 2022 - 09:13 AM by sh4d0wv2. Edited 2 times in total.)
I think it is called a test account, so that you can prove that I have valid credentials, if you are buying only 5 and I give 1 as a gift, what is the point?

And i said "its ok for u?", I don't see the point of this thread really, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands, if you can't afford to pay 40 bucks don't bother people at least.

I raised the price, because I wanted to, I have the product, can't I decide or change the cost? Is it a law?
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@ltc This is attempted scam report, you should have pmed me and not make a thread. However, @sh4d0wv2  will keep DWC for 2 weeks because he changed the price with mm and without MM. It can be seen as very suspicious. Solved, closed.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024