Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Swiping, Money & Logs questions

by 2uned - 23 January, 2023 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (2uned) - Unhide
2uned  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 January, 2023 - 11:14 PM by 2uned.)
Hey guys not sure if this is the place to post this but I have some questions about swiping, logs etc. I was wondering how does this stuff work?

For swiping I understand that it’s pretty well stealing cc’s but how could this work? The people that sell these types of things are they trust worthy? How could I guarantee I could come out with some money safety. I’m at a pretty low place right now trying to make what I can just to pay rent. How could I go about getting a swiped card and using it to cash out money for bitcoin. I was thinking that I could somehow use this to get bitcoin and end up cashing it out to pay my bills.

Another thing I had questions about are logs, what are logs? How do they work? What can I do with logs?

Thank you for your time hopefully someone can help answer my questions and recommend some things to me. Popcorn

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (AdobeCC1) - Unhide
AdobeCC1  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
No one is answering
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
use google
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
This post is by a banned member (2uned) - Unhide
2uned  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #4
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (ADSavvy) - Unhide
ADSavvy  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
This bump
This post is by a banned member (BlueFloyd) - Unhide
BlueFloyd  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(23 January, 2023 - 10:12 PM)2uned Wrote: Show More
Hey guys not sure if this is the place to post this but I have some questions about swiping, logs etc. I was wondering how does this stuff work?

For swiping I understand that it’s pretty well stealing cc’s but how could this work? The people that sell these types of things are they trust worthy? How could I guarantee I could come out with some money safety. I’m at a pretty low place right now trying to make what I can just to pay rent. How could I go about getting a swiped card and using it to cash out money for bitcoin. I was thinking that I could somehow use this to get bitcoin and end up cashing it out to pay my bills.

Another thing I had questions about are logs, what are logs? How do they work? What can I do with logs?

Thank you for your time hopefully someone can help answer my questions and recommend some things to me. Popcorn

This is a bump

!         Internet Shooter#5455 ---- DISCORD
FloydGreen16#1269 ---- DISCORD #2
MY CONTACT INFORMATION

let me know some of your questions here boss and I can better help you  PepeCaught