Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Sxammed by ReZX - 20 euro and a lot of wasted time

by lukabff - 11 December, 2021 - 05:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2021 - 10:03 PM by RedZX. Edited 5 times in total.)
well it is about the patterns/exploitation of system and got so many customers that proved that, you are the only one who never understood anything never really asked and when asked only said "i dont understand anything" with no real context on what section you did not understand.
You are the only one.
i am sorry but not sorry, you should have maybe tried to be patient and asked and practiced instead of being lazy and never trying anything. you were impatient and that backfired, instead you trying to frame it on my strategy bcs one strat is 25% based on martingale system.
really invalid.

Also the fact that you say a lot of time wasted when you did not even try to learn the strategy and went ahead and lost all money on thread title makes me laugh.

My question to you is: did you even try to ask a real question beyond "i dont understand anything" did you do as i asked on discord? trying to practice i asked to to practice then would provide you a valid wager for your deposit at the time and would have made you money, instead you went and did everything incorrectly and never bother trying/practicing/understading the true value of the strategy.
so therefore my question is did you or did you not act on your own after i asked you to do certain things first. Thanks.
(everything on discord have been logged so please be honest)

This post is by a banned member (lukabff) - Unhide
lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Again. no pattern in random numbers

Yes, I did not understand at first, but as I already mentioned I understood it after watching the video once again
luka loves you [Image: pepelove.png]
[Image: O0F34UT.png]
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 December, 2021 - 04:26 PM by RedZX. Edited 1 time in total.)
nope you kept saying you never understood, i told you watch the video again as if i explain it is the same thing, i did explain you said u did not understand again and went to gamble. stop trying to hide the fact that you "understood" when clearly on our conversations half the conversation was about you not understanding and me telling you to tell me what exactly you did not understand. I find it hard after such a conversation watching the video once again would make u understand. You are trying to frame/blame my second strategy even though u never seeked advice from me. i always say a lot of extra stuff to my customers to make sure they never bust.
and yes it is randomly but then again as i said the strategy makes it not entirely on luck where you would have 50 50 to win. try to tell facts instead of lying in order to get a refund.
(i have sent from before convo to admin) so dont you dare to say you understood the strategy by "watching the video" again which before you watched 10 times asked me how it still works and we were talking a lot time about it.
Be honest you lost 20 euros due to your ability to be patient and it backfired. i am happy to help you understand it better and give u more tricks and tips but you should atleast try? i get it you got confused and thought this was a script and didnt want to put any effort into it but thats how both of my strategies work.

lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
I DID not understand the video. PAST
I understand the video. PRESENT

I did understand it, after watching it one more time....

I messaged @Liars about this, but I will also say it here: I got scammed for 20 euro and lost another 50 with the "premium method"
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 December, 2021 - 05:42 PM by RedZX. Edited 1 time in total.)
see again no facts just lies, how could you not understand the video 10 times u watched it? 10 times u asked me about it?
https://imgur.com/a/fNDseoh (you sent before that a picture and said nothing like i am god to understand immediately that is why i said i would ignore if you send more pictures with no context to them)
simply i said, test practice the strategy and u went ahead and gambled.

what you are saying does not matter as you havent used a single arguement the whole report you made, the only arguement was martingale which is cleared off by my arguements yet you have not answered a single other thing you just spit "i got scammed" "premium method" yet the proof i show is that u never even tried. lost by yourself without understanding the strategy, lying so you can get a free method.
am i wrong if so try to rationalize with me. if you find a successful arguement i have no problem refunding you, 20 euros is not much. but the moment you never tried and tried to badmouth my strategies for your laziness and inpatience there is no refund

lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
OH NO  Hang

bru I understood the vid I even explained it in my first post
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
it doesnt matter what u explained in "your first post" it matters what was on discord conversation, i can go say im god in a post will that be true? no. thats an example our discord conversation clearly states that you never understood the strategy and went ahead and gambled. what u say here does not matter as long as there is proof to counter that. which was sent to @Liars

@Liars can you confirm?

lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
I mean like I understood?