Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

THE CHEAPEST GAME PURCHASE SERVICE ON STEAM UP TO 90% DISCOUNT

by Monzate - 28 June, 2023 - 06:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (Monzate) - Unhide
Monzate  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 18 July, 2023 - 02:45 PM by Monzate. Edited 4 times in total.)
Greetings!
[Image: hackerman.gif]I offer services for buying games on Steam up to 90% DISCOUNT [Image: monkayes.gif]

For example:
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales is available for $20 discount instead of $50 [Image: smart.gif]
The Crysis Remastered Trilogy 3-pack is now available for a $2 discount instead of $28 [Image: who.png]
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy can be purchased with a discount for $4 instead of $18 [Image: monkayes.gif]

The service costs $15, it is paid 1 time, for 1 account. Further 15% of the total amount of the transaction for the purchase.

For further purchases, I give you a debit bank card, with which you will buy games on Steam! This will be one of my virtual debit cards that will be topped up for your Steam purchases.

You might think it's worth it. Believe me, the one-time payment and commission will still make your purchases on Steam cheaper! (For this, I have attached just below my own purchases as evidence)

Mini F.A.Q

А. - I paid $50, what do I get? How is it possible to buy games on Steam cheaper?
B. - For cheap purchases of games on Steam, you need to change the region of the store on Steam. To change the region, you need to make a purchase in the Steam store from a local IP address and using a local payment method.
My services involve legally changing the region of the steam store. I do not use VPN and third party bank cards!

А. - Can my account be banned for changing the region?
B. - Of course not! Your account will not be blocked! But they can return your region of the Steam store if you do not follow the necessary requirements.

А. - Are there examples of recent purchases?
B. - Of course, I will attach screenshots. I made this purchase for myself during discounts on Steam. The total cost of the purchase was no more than $100, but without discounts, the purchase would have cost more than $300 
[Image: monkayes.gif]
screenshot_1 | screenshot_2 (click to view)

А. - Where can I see the prices of games and compare them?
B. - To view the cost of a game on Steam and compare prices, use the
steamdb website. Search for the desired game and select ''Price History'' Compare the price of your region with the price of the Turkish region (Turkish Lira) [Image: pepecaught.gif]

If you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

If you are in doubt about the purchase, we can divide the operation into several small amounts.

Payment Method: Crypto only, please consider this!  [Image: PepeBlush.png]

Contact me via:
Telegram - @B_ower
Discord - @B_ower
Or PM here !

Have a nice day, everyone!

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Lone_WolF0) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Monzate) - Unhide
Monzate  
Registered
Threads