Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

THIS IS THE WAY TO DOWNLOAD MANY MP3 ALBUMS FROM RAPIDGATOR NET PART 2

by HappySummer - 22 August, 2020 - 05:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (HappySummer) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
HERE YOU FIND MANY FREE ALBUMS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR
This post is by a banned member (chris07) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (fairboy) - Unhide
fairboy  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 November, 2021 - 02:07 AM by fairboy. Edited 1 time in total.)
(22 August, 2020 - 05:39 PM)HappySummer Wrote: Show More

Found it!!! I finally found what I needed. I've been looking for a long time, and I finally came across this thread. Man, I am so lucky. Does anyone know how to properly download the music so that it would be visible the app and not just in the files? I want to download a couple of most recent bts songs but directly into the root folder of the music playback platform. I've had it installed before I started downloading music. So I've just been wondering if anyone has encountered this? Maybe I should create my own app and integrate it with some services to create a playlist within the platform?
This post is by a banned member (ohoward1987) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kligan) - Unhide
Kligan  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
They say that problems may occur when compressing a file.
This post is by a banned member (Ksamile) - Unhide
Ksamile  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 November, 2021 - 11:19 AM by Ksamile. Edited 1 time in total.)
Be careful because part of the data may be lost when converting songs to specific formats with compression. Compression allows you to significantly reduce the size of files so that more songs can be stored in the library. However, the sound quality may deteriorate compared to uncompressed source files. Sometimes it's just impossible to tell the difference between compressed and uncompressed songs by ear. It all depends on the song itself, the speakers or headphones, and the device on which the music is played. Therefore, you should use only a proven converter by typing https://convertr.org/mkv-to-mp4 so that you don't have any problems.
This post is by a banned member (Cambus) - Unhide
Cambus  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 August, 2020 - 05:39 PM)HappySummer Wrote: Show More

this idea still is very actuale