Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

TOPIC ENDED

by G4rf1eldz - 29 January, 2019 - 06:37 AM
This post is by a banned member (G4rf1eldz) - Unhide
G4rf1eldz  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2019 - 01:09 PM by G4rf1eldz.)
THANKS YOU UR GUYS SO MUCH.
Currently selling configs at
https://sellix.io/conmeomaucam
This post is by a banned member (Kimchi) - Unhide
Kimchi  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
@External

Please understand that the user may not be successful 100% if the site security is too much for them. I'm also curious about why the unfinished / non-working config was requested by you.
This post is by a banned member (Kswag) - Unhide
Kswag  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Sucks he doesnt know how this works. Never happened to me personally but ur -rep was wrong!
[Image: 2Rh2WEf.gif][Image: 1Z32tGK.gif]
This post is by a banned member (External) - Unhide
External  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 January, 2019 - 06:47 AM)Kimchi Wrote: Show More
@External

Please understand that the user may not be successful 100% if the site security is too much for them. I'm also curious about why the unfinished / non-working config was requested by you.
So I could fix it myself, what's hard to understand. I asked him if he'd be able to make the config for me, i never mentioned paying for it neither did he mention me having to pay for it, hence why i provided him an account.
This post is by a banned member (G4rf1eldz) - Unhide
G4rf1eldz  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 January, 2019 - 06:50 AM)External Wrote: Show More
@External

So I could fix it myself, what's hard to understand. I asked him if he'd be able to make the config for me, i never mentioned paying for it neither did he mention me having to pay for it, hence why i provided him an account.

Oh, so u contact to a paid config maker for an free config, and when u don't have it, u -rep him?
What a funny short story lol
Currently selling configs at
https://sellix.io/conmeomaucam
Kswag  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
@External

When you provide someone with an account most of the time it's so he can capture data for example if an account has premium and prices are decided when configs are finished based on difficulty.
This post is by a banned member (External) - Unhide
External  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 January, 2019 - 06:52 AM)Kswag Wrote: Show More
@External

When you provide someone with an account most of the time it's so he can capture data for example if an account has premium and prices are decided when configs are finished based on difficulty.
I asked him if he could make the config for me, i never said i would pay for it and neither did he say i had to pay for it, all he said was ok.
Kswag  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 January, 2019 - 06:53 AM)External Wrote: Show More
(29 January, 2019 - 06:52 AM)Kswag Wrote: Show More

I asked him if he could make the config for me, i never said i would pay for it and neither did he say i had to pay for it, all he said was ok.
It's assumed that you would pay for a config service... and since u expected to get it for free there should be no reason to -rep him