Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

TOR project is undetectable while purchasing from deep marketplace?

by lastargirl - 06 April, 2021 - 02:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (lastargirl) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Greetings

while I was surfing the deep web I came to find some useful items I might wanna purchase not illegal ones thou

But in my country it is illegal 

so is it safe to purchase these items using bitcoin and send them to my location undetectable?
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
if in your country it is illegal, don't even try to buy anything from tor especially deep web KSZ you will be in trouble.
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: Db2657W.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (lastargirl) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 April, 2021 - 02:46 PM)Barry Wrote: Show More
if in your country it is illegal, don't even try to buy anything from tor especially deep web KSZ you will be in trouble.

Okay fair enough. Thanks for your kind help
This post is by a banned member (SK1LLA) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
The biggest problem is having something related to you, don't connect to any account that you have using tor, if you already done it you will need to access tor using a new bridge look on google for that, also I'm assuming you are paying with crypto is there any place on the internet that you posted your bitcoin wallet associated with your name or username or something like that ? that can be traced back to you, also you might be using tor but that's not enough you need to use a vpn as well, your isp at least knows you used tor and that's the first red flag if someone started looking for you, there were cases of people who were caught using tor, authorities related the time the person used tor and other minor things  to the person,  if possible do all the not so legal stuff in a virtual machine as well, I'm not an expert but try looking for more information how you can be anonymous but even then the biggest problem for me is the last part you are giving you address and name to receive the "thing" whatever it is, i don't know how you could avoid that to be totally safe.
This post is by a banned member (BlackAndWhite948) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
First things first: I have no experience doing such stuff, but here is my advice from a technical perspective.
I would suggest, you buy bitcoins on one of the bitcoin-ATMs using cash.
Create a new wallet and make sure, it is not linked to any of your other accounts.
Access your bitcoin wallet via TOR (and TOR only) using e.g. Whonix.
This way, you should have the possibility to buy things without getting tracked.
I have no idea however, how to get the stuff without the customs office noticing it. Again, I'm a nerd who knows about the technical side of things.
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(09 April, 2021 - 11:56 AM)BlackAndWhite948 Wrote: Show More
First things first: I have no experience doing such stuff, but here is my advice from a technical perspective.
I would suggest, you buy bitcoins on one of the bitcoin-ATMs using cash.
Create a new wallet and make sure, it is not linked to any of your other accounts.
Access your bitcoin wallet via TOR (and TOR only) using e.g. Whonix.
This way, you should have the possibility to buy things without getting tracked.
I have no idea however, how to get the stuff without the customs office noticing it. Again, I'm a nerd who knows about the technical side of things.

Same situation than you bro I'm just a nerd, never had any real experience with this kind of situation, unfortunately in my country we don't have bitcoin atms that would help, but a question, aren't using atms kinda dangerous in this situation ? like cameras around and the machine and keeping logs about the time and amount of money etc etc etc or something that can be traced to you somehow ? I'm asking because i don't have any idea about crypto-atms so i really wanted to know more about it,

Is it safe for someone who is using for something not so "legal" ? also like you said the problem also is the delivery this guy will need to give his name and address, someone knows another way to solve this problem somehow ? I've heard about droppers (i guess this is their name i don't remember) but if the feds got the guy there's no reason for him not to give your name and address as well kinda hard this situation haha.