The 5 Email Series to Generate Big Money in Your Business
As you grow your ‘Gram and your email list, you’ll want to stay in constant contact with your raving fans.
And when you’re ready to launch a new product or coaching service, here’s the exact 5-email sequence to use.
I originally built this 5-email series for a Thank You Sale for one of my clients, Brian S. He sells high-priced
online fitness and nutrition coaching and all five emails are below. You’ll need to modify and customize each
one, but the template provides a simple system for communicating a new offer to your raving fans.
~
Day 1, Email #1 – The Thank You Sale Opening Email
Subject Line: Thank You!
Text:
Dear Name,
Thank you!
Thank you soooo much for being a part of Boomer Fitness, making the commitment to improving your health,
watching my YouTube videos, and sending in your feedback.
Most importantly, I want to thank YOU for encouraging me to start a brand new private coaching program.
I've heard your requests and have spent the last 3 months working on the best 1-to-1 results-based coaching
program on the Internet.
But it would not have happened without your help.
You see, I heard you loud and clear when you asked for...
• Weekly accountability
• Custom workouts
• Personalized nutrition
• Exercise demonstration videos
• Monthly assessments
And we've delivered, giving you everything you asked for in this brand new program.
So to thank you for inspiring us to create this program, we want to make you a special offer to be a founding
member of this program.

INSERT YOUR OFFER
But please hurry. This special members-only offer ends in just two days.
Please go to this special page to get started
Looking forward to working with you soon.
Thank you for everything,
Brian

Download here the full strategy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nkSIHeW...sp=sharing