Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

The Foundati0n - EXCLUSIVE MONEY MAKING COMMUNITY

by CapitalBoys - 20 March, 2024 - 03:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (CapitalBoys) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cxrnagev23) - Unhide
Threads
Pay money to gamble money?
This post is by a banned member (nacho__x) - Unhide
nacho__x  
Threads
2 Years of service
I'm pretty sure your betting tips will stop as soon as the services realise you are leaking all their signals lol. None of them allow that. Personally I would wait atleast for vouches, pretty sure the server is just going to be public stuff and not worth it lol.
nacho__x  
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 March, 2024 - 05:18 PM)CapitalBoys Wrote: Show More
(20 March, 2024 - 05:15 PM)nacho__x Wrote: Show More
I'm pretty sure your betting tips will stop as soon as the services realise you are leaking all their signals lol. None of them allow that. Personally I would wait atleast for vouches, pretty sure the server is just going to be public stuff and not worth it lol.

The service cant notice as its not a service from the forum but a local group with 12k customers.
Also I can ensure you the information I'm providing is worth 10x the price I charge.
People can make their money back from giveaways alone only.
You said different sports betting services but now you are just saying its one. Imagine thinking its a solid plan taking a $30 subscription that people can just buy themselves and "stealing" the tips for a discord hoping people would pay $100 for it lol which makes it so you can run a few giveaways here and there. Dont even need to guess for which product you were looking for partners in your previous thread.

Either way, wait for VCs or actual reviews before buying.
nacho__x  
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 March, 2024 - 05:26 PM)CapitalBoys Wrote: Show More
(20 March, 2024 - 05:23 PM)nacho__x Wrote: Show More
(20 March, 2024 - 05:18 PM)CapitalBoys Wrote: Show More
The service cant notice as its not a service from the forum but a local group with 12k customers.
Also I can ensure you the information I'm providing is worth 10x the price I charge.
People can make their money back from giveaways alone only.
You said different sports betting services but now you are just saying its one. Imagine thinking its a solid plan taking a $30 subscription that people can just buy themselves and "stealing" the tips for a discord hoping people would pay $100 for it lol which makes it so you can run a few giveaways here and there. Dont even need to guess for which product you were looking for partners in your previous thread.

Either way, wait for VCs or actual reviews before buying.

Dont you see how many other stuff are involved in the price ?
I guarantee members in this group will be able to make more money than with any other product on the market here rn.

I do. If you are already lying about the first one, why would I even consider the others?