Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

The most bizarre movie theories you’ve ever heard?

by s1anda - 12 April, 2024 - 12:00 AM
This post is by a banned member (s1anda) - Unhide
s1anda  
Registered
Threads
I was looking at some utterly bizarre theories about different movies. I think that Josh and Mike planning to murder Heather and there being no Blair Witch is a weird one. Similarly Sarah in The Descent being the one to murder all of her friends and there actually being no creatures. Dewy being a secret Ghostface is another.

I also thought it was weird that there was a handful of people who thought Jyn Erso from Rogue One was Rey’s mother simply based on the fact that they are both brown haired and both of their actresses are from the UK.

Have you got any other examples?
This post is by a banned member (s1anda) - Unhide
s1anda  
Registered
Threads
(12 April, 2024 - 12:00 AM)s1anda Wrote: Show More
I was looking at some utterly bizarre theories about different movies. I think that Josh and Mike planning to murder Heather and there being no Blair Witch is a weird one. Similarly Sarah in The Descent being the one to murder all of her friends and there actually being no creatures. Dewy being a secret Ghostface is another.

I also thought it was weird that there was a handful of people who thought Jyn Erso from Rogue One was Rey’s mother simply based on the fact that they are both brown haired and both of their actresses are from the UK.

Have you got any other examples? <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://omegle.onl/ vshare   

I got this,...