Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Things I Should Know Before Taking LSD

by Scream - 04 December, 2023 - 11:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (Scream) - Unhide
Scream  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Hey, I'm planning on taking 100ug for the first time, what are some things I should know before taking? I know to be in a right state of mind and confident, but I've heard people say don't look in mirrors and shit, so I want that kind of info :) Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (Fedlra) - Unhide
Scream  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 December, 2023 - 07:45 AM by Scream.)
aaaa

(04 December, 2023 - 11:41 AM)Fedlra Wrote: Show More
I can recommend it, 100ug isn't that much. Perfect to find out if you like it or not.

Also there isn't really something to watchout for except from triggering your brain with weird thoughts lmao, if you think about demons or something like that u can slip in a badtrip really quickly [Image: pepeknife.png] . Just stay calm if you run into these thoughts so they can go. Btw I really like looking into mirrors when im tripping cuz its so weird lol.

ps. u can also find plenty of info on reddit, just search what you wanna know in the subreddits (like psychonaut or lsd) [Image: smart.gif]

thanks for the response! I posted a reddit thread at the same time as this on r/LSD theyre saying the same thing about mirrors, so I might check a mirror out :)
This post is by a banned member (Misato) - Unhide
Misato  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Get a friend that you trust the most to be in home with you and enjoy just dont leave the house and you will be fine.
Also take it in the morning and get some xanax or any other benzo so you can sleep at night easier
Scream  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 December, 2023 - 06:39 PM by Scream.)
(05 December, 2023 - 09:42 PM)Misato Wrote: Show More
Get a friend that you trust the most to be in home with you and enjoy just dont leave the house and you will be fine.
Also take it in the morning and get some xanax or any other benzo so you can sleep at night easier

i will not be taking any benzos  [Image: pepeglad.png]
Scream  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 December, 2023 - 05:46 PM by Scream.)
(05 December, 2023 - 09:42 PM)Misato Wrote: Show More

i took it, was great and surreal experience

(04 December, 2023 - 11:41 AM)Fedlra Wrote: Show More
I can recommend it, 100ug isn't that much. Perfect to find out if you like it or not.

Also there isn't really something to watchout for except from triggering your brain with weird thoughts lmao, if you think about demons or something like that u can slip in a badtrip really quickly [Image: pepeknife.png] . Just stay calm if you run into these thoughts so they can go. Btw I really like looking into mirrors when im tripping cuz its so weird lol.

ps. u can also find plenty of info on reddit, just search what you wanna know in the subreddits (like psychonaut or lsd) [Image: smart.gif]

i took it, was great and surreal experience.
This post is by a banned member (KookSpook21) - Unhide
Threads
Hi, will be pleased to share my thoughts based on my expirience. Used to touch with this thing 3 times. First i want to mention that any dr*g doesn't costs money you put to use it. Addiction it's hard thing. 
Btw sorry for spelling mistakes that could take place, because eng it's not my native language :)
Before you start you should understand that this thing works directly with brain, so you mindset crucually matters.
So depression or bad circumstaces could give you negative expirience, so your state of mind matters
Next - don't use it alone at least in first time. Find a person who already had trip with this thing already
Drink water!! 
And hug girls if possible. It's awesome
Last thing - just relax. Don't give yourself a chance to do unappropriate things. Better be at home while tripping, avoid social places
Just recieve good expirience and take your own conclutions.

Hope it help you
Browse some web to obtain full picture
GL!
Scream  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 December, 2023 - 11:50 PM)KookSpook21 Wrote: Show More
Hi, will be pleased to share my thoughts based on my expirience. Used to touch with this thing 3 times. First i want to mention that any dr*g doesn't costs money you put to use it. Addiction it's hard thing. 
Btw sorry for spelling mistakes that could take place, because eng it's not my native language :)
Before you start you should understand that this thing works directly with brain, so you mindset crucually matters.
So depression or bad circumstaces could give you negative expirience, so your state of mind matters
Next - don't use it alone at least in first time. Find a person who already had trip with this thing already
Drink water!! 
And hug girls if possible. It's awesome
Last thing - just relax. Don't give yourself a chance to do unappropriate things. Better be at home while tripping, avoid social places
Just recieve good expirience and take your own conclutions.

Hope it help you
Browse some web to obtain full picture
GL!
thanks for the tips, i took it like 3 days after the thread was posted, but already did all the tips, I did it by myself though, next time i'll try with a girl ;)