Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Today was bad day for me and my business

by drosh24 - 22 August, 2022 - 06:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (drosh24) - Unhide
drosh24  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Today I suffered a loss of 250$ in my business, and my paypal account account got froze . they say they will transfer me the 250$ like 6 months later. It was like 25% of my business... I am depressed.

more so I joined this community and immedieatly wanted to upgrade, ended up sending 30$ due to binance charges. now invoice got cancelled 5$ is remaining and i want to pay it through.. waiting till admin tells me his id and then i get promoted to infinity

in the morning, i missed my exam by waking up late. 
dude so many events .. like worst day in life
This post is by a banned member (SwissCheese4) - Unhide
drosh24  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 August, 2022 - 06:32 PM by drosh24.)
yeah man, i started crying in the afternoon of the immense pressure after paypal froze and missed exam..

but i hope tomorrow is better like u said
This post is by a banned member (niquezvosmeresv2) - Unhide
drosh24  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
oh man, today my situation was desperate i dont know if i was in your.

worl.
This post is by a banned member (StrawberrySupreme) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 August, 2022 - 02:19 AM by StrawberrySupreme. Edited 1 time in total.)
(22 August, 2022 - 06:27 PM)drosh24 Wrote: Show More
Today I suffered a loss of 250$ in my business, and my paypal account account got froze . they say they will transfer me the 250$ like 6 months later. It was like 25% of my business... I am depressed.

more so I joined this community and immedieatly wanted to upgrade, ended up sending 30$ due to binance charges. now invoice got cancelled 5$ is remaining and i want to pay it through.. waiting till admin tells me his id and then i get promoted to infinity

It's all apart of the game and this is just part of the experience you needed to grow closer to levelling up. More losses will happen in the future and it will be worse. The bad has already happened to you today, all you can do now is look and move forward to the repercussions and what life holds next in store.
This post is by a banned member (dropout) - Unhide
dropout  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
rip brother

This post is by a banned member (NevermindCross) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(22 August, 2022 - 06:27 PM)drosh24 Wrote: Show More

Life has ups and downs. just think of these as learning experiences. Yeah it sucks, but crying and stressing over things that already happened and cant change wont get you anywhere. Accept it move on and find a way around it, hop on the grind gl man
[Image: standard.gif]
VerifiedHub | Purchase Verified Payment Accounts | Paypal | Coinbase | Cashapp + More Products Soon