Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Toq (@MailAccessMaker) scammed for 100$

by asdas123cc - 30 July, 2024 - 12:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (Toq) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (asdas123cc) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 July, 2024 - 04:07 PM)Toq Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2024 - 03:45 PM)asdas123cc Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2024 - 02:56 PM)Toq Wrote: Show More
https://ibb.co/C6kQHK3 Look at what you're writing, you inadequate bro

Are you pretending now or what? You have insulted me several times and now that I have insulted you you pretend not to be guilty?
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]

You accessed the mail as you wrote before purchase, how you were duped, I don't understand, and saying this not only me , but also @Liars

I know that you are a russian and it is difficult for you to understand some things, but once again I will repeat you gave me logs of poor quality, it can be seen, for example, by the appearance of passwords, they are random letters and numbers, good logs have normal passwords and content of emails no longer it is about facebook but normal and good logs would have at least 1 facebook or something on emails that people use but these emails are fake or bots use them
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 July, 2024 - 04:45 PM)Toq Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2024 - 04:33 PM)asdas123cc Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2024 - 04:07 PM)Toq Wrote: Show More
You accessed the mail as you wrote before purchase, how you were duped, I don't understand, and saying this not only me , but also @Liars

I know that you are a russian and it is difficult for you to understand some things, but once again I will repeat you gave me logs of poor quality, it can be seen, for example, by the appearance of passwords, they are random letters and numbers, good logs have normal passwords and content of emails no longer it is about facebook but normal and good logs would have at least 1 facebook or something on emails that people use but these emails are fake or bots use them

You asked for mail access, you got it, I can provide all files sent to you for inspection by the forum administration,

but i wanted quality mail access not trash
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 July, 2024 - 05:16 PM)Toq Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2024 - 04:50 PM)asdas123cc Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2024 - 04:45 PM)Toq Wrote: Show More
You asked for mail access, you got it, I can provide all files sent to you for inspection by the forum administration,

but i wanted quality mail access not trash

quality was good
good like the situation in your country? Including corruption, lack of authenticated elections, killing of innocent people, censorship, lack of freedom of speech?
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 July, 2024 - 03:23 PM by asdas123cc.)
(31 July, 2024 - 01:55 PM)Toq Wrote: Show More
(31 July, 2024 - 01:55 AM)asdas123cc Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2024 - 05:16 PM)Toq Wrote: Show More
quality was good
good like the situation in your country? Including corruption, lack of authenticated elections, killing of innocent people, censorship, lack of freedom of speech?

@Liars Ban him for saying such things. It's inadequate
Why? Did I insult your country?  hahaha
When you insulted me it was ok?

Just a reminder, your country kills a multitude of innocent people (including children), conducts propaganda and has committed a multitude of war crimes :)