Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[UHQ LEAK] ? STRIPE HITTER TOOL SOURCE CODE ?

by YassBC - 18 December, 2023 - 01:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (YassBC) - Unhide
YassBC  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 April, 2024 - 12:17 AM by YassBC. Edited 6 times in total.)
This version I think is only working for sellix pages with stripe payment method.
Please guys leave a like if you want another tool that works on all stripe checkouts and more uhq leaks.

Instalation:
First you need to download MongoDB, just download it and keep it open, then go to your chrome settings
=> privacy and security => security => manage certifications => import the ca-cert.perm file and
click continue to all options, then download the oxylabs extension and create an new connection with this port =
127.0.0.3:8080.
The last thing you need is open the cmd and do "
python mohoe.py" then go to chrome and enter to the settings in "https://mohio/settings" and write the bin that you are going to use and your proxy and save, then go to the folder registerlogin open cmds and do "python main.py" and done you are ready to hit, I recommend private proxy and good bins. 
Anyways Im going to leave some bins for you guys hahaha

BINS: 4355460269 4355460267 4355460266 4355460263 4355460267 4355460269
(MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR SELF ON MOHIO FIRST PAGE (https://i.imgur.com/sw8J55M.png) )

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This leak has been rated as working 1 times this month. (2 times in total)
This leak has been rated as not working 1 times this month. (1 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (Emp1re) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (BestNoris) - Unhide
BestNoris  
Registered
Threads
Warned #3
(18 December, 2023 - 01:07 PM)YassBC Wrote: Show More
This version I think is only working for sellix pages with stripe payment method.
Please guys leave a like if you want another tool that works on all stripe checkouts and more uhq leaks.

Instalation:
First you need to download MongoDB, just download it and keep it open, then go to your chrome settings
=> privacy and security => security => manage certifications => import the ca-cert.perm file and
click continue to all options, then download the oxylabs extension and create an new connection with this port =
python mohoe.py" then go to chrome and enter to the settings in "https://mohio/settings" and write the bin that you are going to use and your proxy and save, then go to the folder registerlogin open cmds and do "python main.py" and done you are ready to hit, I recommend private proxy and good bins. 

DOWNLOAD LINK
**FOUNDER OF NEXUS G3N**
  https://discord.gg/JRxaUcuJ  [Image: pepeknife.png] J4IN  OR ELSE NO MORE DROPS....

This post is by a banned member (Tempzaza) - Unhide
Tempzaza  
Registered
Threads
[font]thank you [/font]
This post is by a banned member (slashest) - Unhide
slashest  
Threads
wait wtf
This post is by a banned member (SLGMSS) - Unhide
SLGMSS  
Threads
(18 December, 2023 - 01:07 PM)YassBC Wrote: Show More

Instalation:

DOWNLOAD LINK
thanks for this leak
This post is by a banned member (StreetAngeI) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
[font]thx[/font]
This post is by a banned member (bahhhhhhah) - Unhide
Threads
tyyyyyy