Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

USE MIRRORACE.COM WHEN POSTING CONTENT ON FORUM

by juliadev - 30 April, 2019 - 08:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (juliadev) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Xai) - Unhide
Xai  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
@florain :think:
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 April, 2019 - 08:32 AM)MOËT Wrote: Show More
So to make it simple, it will already allow you to have the host file on different platforms, which means you won't end up with the deleted file and therefore have an unnecessary thread.

Because someone who just comes for a software on the forum and the link is dead, he will not buy the VIP be sure.

The second thing is that there is an API system that can be integrated into the forum (nothing is uploaded to the forum but directly to mirror ace) 

Here are more stats: https://mirrorace.com/statistics

This is only a suggestion, but it may prevent copy/pasta in some cases and more cracked.to be able to make a partnership 

It's just an idea that can be interesting or to work on I don't know...

looks gay to me
This post is by a banned member (Xai) - Unhide
Xai  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 April, 2019 - 08:37 AM)Her Wrote: Show More
(30 April, 2019 - 08:32 AM)MOËT Wrote: Show More
So to make it simple, it will already allow you to have the host file on different platforms, which means you won't end up with the deleted file and therefore have an unnecessary thread.

Because someone who just comes for a software on the forum and the link is dead, he will not buy the VIP be sure.

The second thing is that there is an API system that can be integrated into the forum (nothing is uploaded to the forum but directly to mirror ace) 

Here are more stats: https://mirrorace.com/statistics

This is only a suggestion, but it may prevent copy/pasta in some cases and more cracked.to be able to make a partnership 

It's just an idea that can be interesting or to work on I don't know...

looks gay to me

Honestly this feature has been implemented on MPGH since release and I never find 1 dead link when I want something, made me like the forum and bought Premium. i am still a premium and actually a mod there now
This post is by a banned member (User) - Unhide
User  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
This roars "If even the smallest LEA will contact us, we WILL disclose everything including your dick size".
[Image: signature.gif]
:fuck:
This post is by a banned member (juliadev) - Unhide