(This post was last modified: 02 June, 2019 - 08:31 PM by tr666.)
an get almost any ban back (including copyright which im not accepting unless over 500k)

(all of these are the ogu user's not the users on this forums) gotten [USER=8317]Ace[/USER] his 4.2 mill back , @ car**r.ent , @ wokeist back on insta, just got @ b3piz on ig, [USER=10532]Sky[/USER] @ solo on ig, just got [USER=60212]Cruel[/USER] @ opp on ig back, @ emote on ig, got @0b @ madara on insta back

vouched by [USER=12056]Moonman[/USER] , [USER=60212]Cruel[/USER] , [USER=8317]Ace[/USER] ,  @116 , [USER=10532]Sky[/USER] , @ 0b , @ leak

takes 3-5 days usually (buisness) if i send off instantly. Note i have over 100+ people wanting accounts back at all times so it can take up to 3 weeks.

YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY UPFRONT, you pay once account is back, if you do not pay within 24 hours after accounts back i will not hesitate to perma ban your acc

THE FUCKING PRICE DEPENDS ON ACC WORTH AND THE BAN I WILL SAY HOW MUCH YOU HAVE TO PAY

IF YOU WANT YOUR ACCOUNT BACK FASTER READ:
Send me a screenshot of when you try to login in app and click learn more, your @, and email linked, NOT "hey" i dont wanna have a fucking conversation with you.

BAN TYPES:
fastest = artificial ban (can get back in under 24 hours) if you have this just message me i have an artificial ban.
sexual content = can get back in under a week after reports sent in
impersonation = can get back in under a week after sent
community guidelines = can get back in a week after sent in
terms of service with appeal option = 1-2 weeks after sent in
terms of service without anything (no appeal option) = 1-2 weeks after sent in
copyright = figured out a way to get these back NOT ACCEPTING UNLESS OVER 500k

WANT YOUR ACCOUNT BACK FASTER? (payed)
pay me some upfront and i will send your appeal in asap. i have a large line so don't exspect super fast if not.

THIS IS NOT LIVECHAT RETARDS

below is a link to as much proof as i can show you without disclosing anything.
[MEDIA=imgur]a/5W7Kv0M[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=imgur]a/2wMWD8l[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=imgur]a/mh2A9bP[/MEDIA]
unbanned ace, the owner of ogu's 2 mil stat - add my discord and ask for proof

MESSAGE ME ON KIK @ jayx78 (ik its shit niggas jacked all my kiks after ogu db leak) or discord ru$hy#9478

DONT WASTE MY FUCKING TIME

i will sell how to do this but you better be ready to break the bank

if you have multiple accs ban give me oge to one if i like and ill get yours back for free
i also accept accs as payment for accs being re enabled