Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Unlimited Ticknbox Gift Boxes for Free – Scalable, Legal, and Foolproof Method

by Cayde666 - 28 September, 2024 - 10:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (Cayde666) - Unhide
Cayde666  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 October, 2024 - 04:58 PM by Cayde666. Edited 9 times in total.)
1. 100% Legal and Zero Risk This method is completely legal, and there's no risk of legal repercussions. It involves simple steps that anyone, even a 5-year-old, can do. No hacking, no shady business. It works in every country where Amazon sells these boxes, so it’s accessible to everyone, anywhere.

2. Requires No Experience No technical knowledge or prior experience is needed. If you know how to make a basic Amazon account, you're all set. You don’t need a background in refunds. This is a simple, step-by-step process that anyone can follow with ease. If you're new to this, you’ll have no trouble at all.

3. Works Even with a Fresh Amazon Account One of the best features of this method is that you don’t need an established Amazon account with purchase history. It works perfectly even on a brand-new account with no order history. You can have your refund processed within a week and use your ticknbox gift box without ever spending a dime.

4. Available for Only 350 Euros – Middleman Accepted This method is for sale for just 350 euros, a small investment compared to the endless free ticknbox boxes you can get with it. For peace of mind, I'm willing to accept a middleman for the transaction. The middleman will only release the payment once you receive your refund and confirm the method works for you.
for more info contact me on telegram : https://t.me/Cayde66

PRICE WILL INCREASE BY 50 EUROS AFTER EACH PURCHASE
Cayde666  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #2
This is a bump
Cayde666  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Giving away 2 vouch copies :)
This post is by a banned member (lasamir03) - Unhide
lasamir03  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Can I get vouch copy ?
Cayde666  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 September, 2024 - 10:40 PM)lasamir03 Wrote: Show More
Can I get vouch copy ?

I am giving out vouch copies but to higher rep/ranked users :)
Cayde666  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump
Cayde666  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #7
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Bjyu) - Unhide
Bjyu  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Cayde666 was super responsive from the start, really nice, nothing to say. We went through a middleman via Cracked, and to be honest, the technique was really easy to do, even a 10-year-old could do it. It's all perfectly legal and risk-free for the user.

I paid €300 (he took care of the middleman) and, in addition to the main technique, he offered me a second technique linked to the boxes (for a basic fee). So I got two techniques for the price of one, which is really insane.

After 5 days, I had my €548 Disney holiday refunded and it went through without a hitch. For €300, the technique has already paid for itself.

What's more, Cayde666 gave me some tips on how to optimise my box purchases, which will even enable me to launch my own resale channel. Given the technology involved, it's not likely to be patch.

Frankly, I'm really pleased with my purchase! Thank you so much!

Method : 10/10 (never see before)
Refund time : 10/10 ( take 4/5 day)
Risk : 0/10 (a kid can do that)