Hello, I have a problem, and I will try to explain it. I have 2 accounts hotmail and 2 origin.  One account is an old one which has the same nick as the new but the difference is [email protected]  and the other is the one I actually use, [email protected]. To be simple, they are the same, but the @hotmail.com is the one i'm not using since years. Now, I bought the Xbox Game Pass and I'm not able to use the EA Games because the account which use the same mail as the @Live.com is connected to the old xbox. 

The problem is this: the old [email protected] has been hacked, since then I'm not able to recover any info, because they have been changed and the support could not unlink them. You can through the app, but it will redirect you to EA site. I can't login to the old account linked to unlink it and the new account with everything I even spent on it is unusable with the Xbox Pass. They could not help me and I'm in a Limbo now

To be simple:
[email protected] is connected to [email protected]
[email protected] is connected to [email protected];
YES, I CANNOT LINK NEWER ACCOUNT TO BOTH OF THEM lol

HOTMAIL is Unaccessable;
LIVE Is actually used and I have no problem with it;
From XBOX They Can't Unlink even if they know THAT I AM THE OWNER, from EA They can't help because they ask infos which have been changed... BRUH   [Image: who.png] [Image: who.png] [Image: who.png]

How can I hate EA enough to solve the problem?  [Image: PepeBlush.png] [Image: riot2.gif] [Image: riot2.gif]