Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Vaporwave

by frensandfam - 07 March, 2019 - 06:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (frensandfam) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Have you heard about the genre or are you a listener? thinking

As far as I know, I'm a hardcore listener and I really like the stuff Persona La Ave, haircuts for men and, well, Blank Banshee puts out.
This post is by a banned member (01011000) - Unhide
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I used to listen to vaporwave but also lo-fi hip-hop for a long time. Now it just does not appeal to me anymore. I like to listen to jazz for some reason now when I am doing something on my computer. But I also only listen to jazz when I am busy or anything, so I my attention is not at the music. When I go somewhere, I most likely listen to American rap.
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 March, 2019 - 06:35 PM)01011000 Wrote: Show More
I used to listen to vaporwave but also lo-fi hip-hop for a long time. Now it just does not appeal to me anymore. I like to listen to jazz for some reason now when I am doing something on my computer. But I also only listen to jazz when I am busy or anything, so I my attention is not at the music. When I go somewhere, I most likely listen to American rap.
Why's the reason it doesn't appeal?
This post is by a banned member (01011000) - Unhide
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 March, 2019 - 08:50 PM)frensandfam Wrote: Show More

To be honest, I don't know. I think it is because I listened to it too often.
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 March, 2019 - 02:23 AM)01011000 Wrote: Show More
(20 March, 2019 - 08:50 PM)frensandfam Wrote: Show More

To be honest, I don't know. I think it is because I listened to it too often.

I can suggest you Haircuts For Men and Persona La Ave. Great artists.