Hi Hackers,

I'm new here & a little bit n00b, the thing that I want to do is hacking another machine (windows 10), for just one thing: (File Transfer Download/Upload Files), I searched on google for viruses/malwares types which can do this function, but all I've found is RATs/Trojan, I know that RATs actually can do this function, but the issue there is that RATs are giving me full control of victim's machine & it has too many many tools, ransomware & functionalities, I think (But I'm not sure) that all of these tools like ransomware for an example making my payload more harm & detectable by anti-viruses, (But I'm not sure about this opinion, it's mine as a n00b). So I thought that if I found some viruses/malwares that very light & give me stability & only my required function (Files Transfer), so it will be less detectable, fast, reliable for my target.

Actually I searched for google, and I've found another Trojan called FTP/Trojan, but I don't know if it's the right one of what I'm looking for or no! also, I don't even know how to create them..
& If the answer for FTP/Trojan is NO! & the only method is using RAT/Trojan, So what do you recommend for me to do? (What is the best RAT, Undetectable mainly for windows defender, & Crypters to use with it - also I want to know if there are some crypters make the payload as PDF/doc files).

All of them to just one thing (File Transfer Function).
I don't even need anything else.

Thank You.