Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

WHERE TO PUT MY MONEY

by 0LUX - 23 July, 2020 - 02:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Lestavol) - Unhide
Lestavol  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 August, 2020 - 10:30 AM by Lestavol.)
(28 July, 2020 - 02:45 PM)0LUX Wrote: Show More
(28 July, 2020 - 03:45 AM)Lestavol Wrote: Show More
If you want a serious answer, look up the Bogleheads portfolio theory. In a nutshell when you're younger you can handle higher risk investments because even if you lose it all, you can still bounce back. As you get older, you'll want to pick up safer investments like mutual funds, with bonds being the safest option for guarunteed payout over a period of time, and transition your portfolio to those.

ye I guess but I didn't mean investment in etfs stocks etc I was looking at more like projects but ye I know what you mean thanks for replying

You could try buying bulk cheap SIM cards and offer SMS verifications, that's a good one that will always be in demand.
This post is by a banned member (0LUX) - Unhide
0LUX  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 August, 2020 - 10:30 AM)Lestavol Wrote: Show More
(28 July, 2020 - 02:45 PM)0LUX Wrote: Show More
(28 July, 2020 - 03:45 AM)Lestavol Wrote: Show More
If you want a serious answer, look up the Bogleheads portfolio theory. In a nutshell when you're younger you can handle higher risk investments because even if you lose it all, you can still bounce back. As you get older, you'll want to pick up safer investments like mutual funds, with bonds being the safest option for guarunteed payout over a period of time, and transition your portfolio to those.

ye I guess but I didn't mean investment in etfs stocks etc I was looking at more like projects but ye I know what you mean thanks for replying

You could try buying bulk cheap SIM cards and offer SMS verifications, that's a good one that will always be in demand.

thats kinda smart thanks for the idea I might start to do that

[Image: sig.gif]