Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[WTB] .EDU E-MAIL (US)

by Nimano - 20 March, 2024 - 05:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (Nimano) - Unhide
Nimano  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 March, 2024 - 10:28 AM by Nimano. Edited 2 times in total.)
Looking for a legit/private .EDU e-mail account that fully works for services such as Amazon Prime and whatnot.

MESSAGE ME!
I am looking for a swift and seamless transaction, so please be of high quality and be clear with your price.

I am also available via Discord/Telegram, message me with yours if you would like me to add you.
Not going "first" unless you are upgraded (Infinity/Supreme) or very vouched for (legitimately).

EDIT: Deal was finalized the same day (20th of March, 2024). Updating this thread so that other users do not waste their time reaching out.
This post is by a banned member (Yoshi) - Unhide
Yoshi  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
You need to provide a telegram to be contacted @ .
Contact me on telegram for custom config requests - @yoshishopcc

Check out my shop for fire products! https://yoshishop.cc/
Nimano  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 March, 2024 - 05:55 AM)Yoshi Wrote: Show More

No, I do not need to, unless I am mistaken. I cannot see where there is a rule/requirement stating that a Telegram username must be included in the thread.

I do not want my Telegram to be public as I want to know who I am speaking to via Cracked, before being reached out to via Telegram. This also helps prevent scammers from approaching.
This post is by a banned member (Sosyopat) - Unhide
Sosyopat  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 March, 2024 - 05:52 AM)Nimano Wrote: Show More
Looking for a legit/private .EDU e-mail account that fully works for services such as Amazon Prime and whatnot.

MESSAGE ME!
I am looking for a swift and seamless transaction, so please be of high quality and be clear with your price.

I am also available via Discord/Telegram, message me with yours if you would like me to add you.
Not going "first" unless you are upgraded (Infinity/Supreme) or very vouched for (legitimately).

I can find it for you, you can reach me on telegram.

My tg: @sosyopat2
Yoshi  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 March, 2024 - 07:46 PM)Nimano Wrote: Show More

No, I do not need to, unless I am mistaken. I cannot see where there is a rule/requirement stating that a Telegram username must be included in the thread.

I do not want my Telegram to be public as I want to know who I am speaking to via Cracked, before being reached out to via Telegram. This also helps prevent scammers from approaching.

Well good luck to you little buddy, you clearly are new to business around here.

This post is by a banned member (ripipipi) - Unhide
ripipipi  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
https://t.me/tusnx you can pm me ,  i have some private logs and can sort from them
if you dont want to lose what you have , take what they have...
Nimano  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 March, 2024 - 08:20 PM)Yoshi Wrote: Show More
(20 March, 2024 - 07:46 PM)Nimano Wrote: Show More

Well good luck to you little buddy, you clearly are new to business around here.

I am not your "little buddy" nor do I need the luck; the demand was met within the same day.

I have been a member on this forum for 5 years now, regardless of what the forum activity displays. I know how to conduct business and to prevent from having my time purposelessly wasted, if I so wish or choose.
You, on the other hand, seem rather new — not that I care as this entire matter is generally petty, yet valid to demonstrate how your own poor statement is self-contradictory.

Stop being a nuisance to other members with your child-like behavior.
Yoshi  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
5 years and no rank, pipe down little buddy.