Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[WTB] Fresh Un-Raped Roblox/Outlook Logs (Willing To Pay Slightly More For Good Qual)

by dooziedoozie - 16 March, 2024 - 10:20 AM
This post is by a banned member (dooziedoozie) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
As the title says I would love to purchase some fresh Outlook logs, specifically Roblox based ones. 
I am wanting to buy a couple hundred, we can discuss rated per.

Contact me on Telegram
@dooziee

I always appreciate a small sample of 5-10 accounts (can be added to the final price if needed) to know how good
the logs actually are when discussing the price (purchased 400+ dollars worth of logs for them within the last 48 hours and
not a single person has given me good logs so I would appreciate this a lot Feelssadman Feelssadman ) of course with that said it is not necessary.

Am looking for a more long term and reliable seller (potential business opportunity in the future).
This post is by a banned member (sinnan010) - Unhide
sinnan010  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 March, 2024 - 08:15 PM by sinnan010.)
jdhdj

hshdjej

(16 March, 2024 - 10:20 AM)dooziedoozie Wrote: Show More
As the title says I would love to purchase some fresh Outlook logs, specifically Roblox based ones. 
I am wanting to buy a couple hundred, we can discuss rated per.

Contact me on Telegram
@dooziee

I always appreciate a small sample of 5-10 accounts (can be added to the final price if needed) to know how good
the logs actually are when discussing the price (purchased 400+ dollars worth of logs for them within the last 48 hours and
not a single person has given me good logs so I would appreciate this a lot Feelssadman Feelssadman ) of course with that said it is not necessary.

Am looking for a more long term and reliable seller (potential business opportunity in the future).

hjnnkhyi

hihnlk