Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[WTB] UK or IRELAND Bank account for $400

by Kantinator - 24 March, 2024 - 08:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kantinator) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 March, 2024 - 11:20 PM by Kantinator. Edited 5 times in total.)
I'm looking to buy UK or IRELAND bank account for USD 400 / GBP 320

[Image: no.png?v=2] Must not be: Revolut, Wise, BUNQ, Monese, Lloyds, iCard

I'm looking to withdraw my funds from an UK betting site. When I opened account I didn't knew that they are
withdrawing only to UK or Ireland Debit Cards (Visa & Mastercard) so I'm looking to get a bank for that.

I need this bank to withdraw my winnings from sport bets and I will pay GBP 320 for this account!

How the deal will work?
You re giving me the Debit Card details of the account that you sell and top up to you $400 / GBP 320.
Like that I make sure that account works for my withdrawal since many UK banks are banned from that sports betting.

You can after that transfer from this bank to other and keep the funds or I can buy crypto with them and send them
back to you, since I do have also Coinbase account that i can use to buy crypto for you after you can send me all the account details.

Monzo would work good or any other bank that isn't mentioned above!

If you re reputable and upgraded I will not even need the account itself, I need just your help to withdraw
to your bank account and let me buy crypto with the card.

If you're into this and can help me contact on Telegram:

@v1viidy

I can sharescreen or keep you updated while doing the top up to your card! I work better with Upgraded Members.  [Image: pepelove.png]
This post is by a banned member (Pro_Bro) - Unhide
Threads
(24 March, 2024 - 10:08 PM)Pro_Bro Wrote: Show More
Sorry, but I may not know something. On this I want to see the comments of more professional users. One question. Why Kantinator Need a VCC code from my card to withdraw?

Betting site it's requesting me to add a Payment Method.

After the payment method has been added which may do a $0 transaction to verify that the card work I can withdraw from it.
While I do this entire process you have still FULL ACCESS to the account and CONTROL of the money.

[Image: Screenshot-8.png]

You can choose to let me buy crypto with the balance that I toped up to your bank account in ~5 minutes and pay you back
or you can do it by your own/transfer the funds to other bank account.

After You re sure the money it's in your pocket, you can send me the account details.

I know It might feel risky and you might think I use the card for something else but I need it just to withdraw.
I could keep sharescreen during this entire process!
Threads
Bumped #4
This is a bump