Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[WTS]My C# Checker Coding Services

by HypeSharp - 13 March, 2024 - 11:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (HypeSharp) - Unhide
HypeSharp  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 13 March, 2024 - 01:06 PM by HypeSharp. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello I am wanting to sell my services for checker services / GUI / UI design in WinForms.

Here is my GitHub

I am also the current owner of TCM fortnite checker that was released in late 2018 - early 2019. I had over 100k people on the forum and was very known until axenta was brought to market. (Thanks Cups) anyway I am now offering my services to anyone who is willing to have something beautifully designed and programmed. For the past few years I have been hard at work making a Fortnite account checker which I plan to release sometime in the upcoming months open sourced (unless you want to buy it out) ;).

I dont fuck around and dont have time for people who say they can pay and never do after the product is finished. WASTE MY TIME = REPORT.

UPDATE - Add me on telegram @HyperionCSharp

I will do any site and do full recon and coding. All my apps are WinForms C# .Net 4.7

Well hope to be doing work with ya soon!! See ya peeps

This is a bump
HypeSharp  
Registered
Threads
(13 March, 2024 - 11:01 AM)HypeSharp Wrote: Show More
Hello I am wanting to sell my services for checker services / GUI / UI design in WinForms.

Here is my GitHub

I am also the current owner of TCM fortnite checker that was released in late 2018 - early 2019. I had over 100k people on the forum and was very known until axenta was brought to market. (Thanks Cups) anyway I am now offering my services to anyone who is willing to have something beautifully designed and programmed. For the past few years I have been hard at work making a Fortnite account checker which I plan to release sometime in the upcoming months open sourced (unless you want to buy it out) ;).

I dont fuck around and dont have time for people who say they can pay and never do after the product is finished. WASTE MY TIME = REPORT.

I will do any site and do full recon and coding. All my apps are WinForms C# .Net 4.7

Well hope to be doing work with ya soon!! See ya peeps

This is a bump

P.S if you are going to PM me do it through here and well set up further!

Thanks
HypeSharp  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #3
This is a bump
HypeSharp  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #4