Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[WTS] Premium Drainer Spreading Method + All required materials

by CarlZeSquid - 23 July, 2023 - 12:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (CarlZeSquid) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 July, 2023 - 06:26 PM by CarlZeSquid. Edited 1 time in total.)
(24 July, 2023 - 03:40 PM)Akira Wrote: Show More
HONEST REVIEW - VOUCH COPY RECEIVED - BASIC PACKAGE

I received a docx file with 4 pages, 1400 words. Before anything I warn all users that the method runs around files only included on Premium Package, without coding knowledge the basic package isn't going to help you much. Unfortunately I didn't received the Premium Package so can't really provide reviews with real statistics for now.

The method isn't fully private and I personally already heard about on draining communities. Besides that, the method have a good chance to work if you put effort and play a bit by changing some of the steps with different ideas. It's better than Mass DMing with Twitter accounts and purchasing Google ADS (can easily drain all your money to Google  [Image: kappa.png]).
If you manage to get one of the hardest steps correctly once, you'll get many victims.

OP seems friendly and I imagine he'll be able to help you out with the process.

6/10 - Basic Package
Possibly 8.5/10 to premium package 

Thank you for your review, however, I believe there have been some misunderstandings. Firstly what you have received was not the full basic package, it has been a vouch copy.

The files this method relies on are absolutely a part of the basic package, the only difference between basic and premium is whether I set them up for the buyer or not. Selling this method without them indeed wouldn't make any sense nor help anyone.

Among these files are also detailed guides for their usage, these have been mentioned (along with the other files) in the .docx you have received, these guides have been made precisely for people who do not know how to code as everything is explained inside them.
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #10
This is a bump
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #11
This is a bump
Threads